[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i recover my study motivation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1502483330639.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502483330639.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>22 years old and neet
>too lazy to have even part time job and fear unfamiliar thing
>have autism
>I have to study to get a job but I spend my whole day on 4chan and can't study more than 2 hours
>parents keep asking and nagging at me to study moar
>"did you study?
>then i respond "yes, I did"
>feel guilty
IDK exactly what to do and if i go on like this, I will be loser... How can i get a study motivation? I think I lost interest about study.. and don't want to do..
>>
>>18726720
From someone who just graduated at 27 and finally landed a decent job, being poor sucks. All I want is to save for early retirement and travel, and I'm way behind on my goals.

So if you want to be a poor loser then don't study faggot.
>>
Sort yourself out in small steps.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
>>
>>18726762
>actually expecting to retire early
>>
Go to a library and study. Their computers usually have 4chan blocked, and the intense shame that accompanies trying to open 4chan in public and being denied is a good motivator to focus on being a productive person.
>>
see a psychiatrist. have you been evaluated for depression and/or ADD? medication REALLY helped me with the low motivation issue. eveyrthing doesnt have to be this hard.
>>
>>18726787
>implying it isn't doable
>being a defeatist loser

How's that working out for you?
>>
>>18726897
Is it doable? Sure. Is it realistic? Definitely not.
>>
>>18726899
It's realistic because people do it all the time. What are you basing your evidence on? Your loser family? The niggers in the hood?

Worst case scenario even if you do everything right and the cards are still somehow against you'll still be ahead of the game.

Why do you even bother getting out of bed with such a shit attitude?
>>
>>18726899
>>18726919

>OP's thread fills with 2 random people fighting about something else
Never change 4chan
>>
>>18726720
Turn off the computer. Disconnect it. Take it apart. Go and study in another room.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.