[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

so a girl i really liked and finally asked out rejected me flat and i keep having nightmares were shes in them and one or both of us die in various ways. am i going crazy? also it very much has to do with what i was doing the previous night. so one dream was full of headcrab zombies since i played half life 2 before bed. Why she is always in the dream is since im always thinking of her and what i could have done. for her to say yes when im not actively doing something.
>>
>>18726672
She killed your anima. You built her up to be an external representation of your ideal inner female. She killed her because she rejected you. Stop building people up in your mind.

Stop having feelings for girls who you haven't even fucked yet. Just as a rule.
>>
>>18726672
Look, man, girls are gonna reject you. You might even reject them, but it doesn't mean it's the end of the world. You're dreaming of this girl because her response left an impact.

>what could i have done for her to say yes?
nothing. people either like you or they don't. girls either want to be in a relationship or they don't.

There's no need to be hung up on one person's response. Since she said "no", move on.
>>
>>18726711
>Stop having feelings for girls who you haven't even fucked yet. Just as a rule.
Stop being a degenerate and having premarital carnal relations. The world is already fucked up enough as it is, we don't need you further destroying it.
>>
>>18726832
>Stop being a degenerate and having premarital carnal relations. The world is already fucked up enough as it is, we don't need you further destroying it.

Yes healthy adults engaging in normal sexual behavior are ruining the world. Don't you have a crusty body pillow that needs your attention?
>>
>>18726711
>fucking girls you do not have feeling for

When are we going to undo the sexual revolution?
>>
>>18726844
No, but I do have a .41 magnum revolver that desperately needs me to take a bite out of it
>>
>>18726853
probly when losers like you fail to breed and nobody is around to complain about it anymore
>>
>>18726672
Dreams are driven by emotion. In trying to understand them, ALWAYS look at the emotional content more than the "plot"

Isn't your dream just saying "I wish one or the other of us wasn't there so I wouldn't have had the chance to get shot down"?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.