[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matter of law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9375.png (167KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9375.png
167KB, 1242x2208px
If i ditch someone like 10 miles from home, could i get in trouble with the law
>>
Did you ask google?
>>
>>18726644
Idk. You can't take people on boat trips if you're not able to fly them home. Dunno how it works for landlubbers.
>>
No you can ditch them.
>>
If they end up getting raped, mugged, or murdered. You will be facing some serious questioning at the very least. I think it's illegal to ditch someone and that action possibly endangers them.
>>
>>18726644
Holy fucking shit charge your phone, I swear phoneposters wait until they are almost out of battery before posting.
>>
>>18726644

You could. In general, you are allowed to withdraw your permission to allow someone to ride with you. But if your plan from the outset was to harass someone by abandoning them miles away from their home (and there's evidence of this), you can get in trouble with the law.
>>
>>18726644
There is a felony called "Depraved indifference to human life" which consists of putting or leaving someone's life in danger, even if you don't actually attack them and even if they don't actually die.
>>
>>18727323
its better for battery life to drain it until it shuts down completely
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.