[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Does My Ass Smell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1505507183489.png (139KB, 383x364px) Image search: [Google]
1505507183489.png
139KB, 383x364px
Throughout my life, people have been asking "what's that smell?" or "did someone fart?" when I'm around. My self-esteem is in the fucking garbage can. How do I resolve this?
>>
>>18726567
simple
wash your anus bro
>>
>>18726568
I take a shower every single day, but for some reason, the smell comes back every single day. The thing is, I can't smell anything myself. Is my asshole just leaking shit that I'm oblivious to? I just want clarity!
>>
>>18726570
its your ass hairs.
>>
>>18726579
Like 100%? I do have long ass hairs... Would trimming them bitches off make me smell good again? Would I have to shave it?
>>
>>18726581
You need to apply a lather to your ass crack. Wipe thoroughly before you shower (I mean thoroughly - squat down and really get in there from that position until the TP is clean), then squat down in the shower and using a washer with lathered soap, clean the area again, rinsing the wash cloth as you go.

Repeat until you can no longer smell anything on the wash cloth.

By the way, you don't wipe standing up do you? That's not a natural position to wipe from. Make sure to wipe while you sit or squat.
>>
>>18726570
why do you think you are the cause of the smells if you can't smell it?
>>
>>18726592
I wipe sitting down, and I wipe until it's fully clean. The only time I see shit after wiping multiple times is if I put my finger up my ass a bit. There's a lot of shit in my asshole, so I don't finger my ass until there's no more shit on the toilet paper. Also, would I have to do that shit every time I take a shit? Do you think trimming my ass hairs would help?
>>18726603
Throughout high school, I'd enter a class and sit next to someone, and they'd ask if anyone farted. It still happens sometimes when I'm sitting with someone. It happened the other day while I was driving with my mom and dad.
>>
You sure it's the your ass that smells?

Use more soap when you shover, try a new deodorant, put on some light perfume.
>>
>>18726608
Could be that your sphincter is leaking. Maybe see a doctor about it if the cleaning advice here doesn't work.
>>
>>18726618
That's honestly a good point. I never thought that it could be something other than my asshole stinking. Is there a way to find out? I cant check it out my self because I cant actually smell what the problem is myself.
>>
>>18726608
Use nair instead
>>
You could have IBS or something like that. Crohn's, etc. Anyways, here's what I'd tell you:

>wash your ass every single time you shit, with water/soap/etc. Go ahead and wash everything else down there too.
>make sure your underarms and shit are washed too
>also your teeth; if you aren't maintaining them well, you can get a fecal smell between your teeth and it will smell like shit, but it's actually your breath.
>same for your tongue

So my tips:

>get a strong cologne (I recommend JFK's shit -
https://www.caswellmassey.com/products/jockey-club-cologne-spray-3oz-88ml)
>wash well, use soaps
>get a tongue scraper (like $5-6 off amazon) and floss daily, use mouthwash (and that good alcohol shit too like green listerine)
>good deodorant
>avoid shit like Tag and Axe; go for actual colognes and such
>if you're going to be off of work one day, you can do a test; shit, clean yourself, and then take some clean toilet paper and put it between your cheeks. almost like an ass tampon. Then inspect later in the day. If there's a bunch of dookie, then you have leakage.

I have the leakage problem and at work about every hour I'll just go to the bathroom, clean up real quick, and go back to work. No problems.
>>
>>18726688
Oh shit, I didn't know that your breath and tongue could smell like shit. That's a possibility. Also, the leakage shit, would there be a way to fix it? Also, I haven't really looked into it, but I feel as though I might have a yeast infection. Could this be the cause?
>>
>>18726608
Do you only wipe the butthole area? Because wiping can kind of smear it around. Get the butthole first and then afterward go higher on your crack and see if there's any poo there.
>>
>>18726785
I usually just wipe from front to back, then back to front. I do that over and over again until I don't see anything on the toilet paper. I'm supposed to wipe the asshole and then wipe afterwards?
>>
>>18726794
Nah just make sure you're not tracking any up the length of your crack and then forgetting about it is what I meant. Like some people focus too much on the asshole and don't think about how the front-to-back/back-to-front motion leaves shit behind in the rest of their crack.
>>
>>18726567
1. be sure your ass hygiene is very good
2. see a gastroenterologist
>>
see a doctor. It could be something as simple as diet, or something as complicated as diabetes. (I had a diabetic friend who always had a very strange unpleasant smell about him, turns out it had something to do with him not managing his diabetes very well)
>>
Honestly it sounds like it's your breath. My brother had this issue and it was a tooth infection that got really bad and smelled like shit. do you go to the dentist?
>>
Do kegels. It will tighten the pelvic floor muscles which hold your anus shut. As a bonus you'll get much nicer erections. This will stop shit leaking.
>>
>>18726570
>>18726567
Wipe your butt after a shower. Trim your butt hairs.
>>
>>18727909
>>18726567
Forgot to add, try taking a dump before a shower that way your butt hole will be clean.
>>
>>18726688
>If there's a bunch of dookie, then you have leakage.

Do you mean like actual pieces of shit or skid marks?
>>
>>18728231
If you're an adult, you should never have skid marks.
>>
>>18728234
Er, from what I've heard that's a more common problem than you think.
>>
Dont eat gluten, i had same problem now its fixed
>>
>>18726633
Do you want him to burn off his asshole?
>>
Also make sure your clothing is clean.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory_reference_syndrome
>>
Take shits before showers, take soap and wash up your actual crack. It's not gay it's clean. Shave the hairs in the area if they're too long. Just keep it clean and avoid farting or pooping before going out. That should keep it clean.

Remeber that farts throw particles all over that area so it's basically moving you back on the scale of cleanliness.

Most countries outside of north america actually only wash their butts with water because they see wiping as uncleanly, and they're not wrong seeing as you wouldn't just wipe shit off your arm and leave it at that.

If you make it a routine to shower after every shit it'll go away.

Also sweat can smell like really aweful shit to other people. Like a sweet sickly shit. My mom gets it bad after work outs. Very gross. Try showering when you get sweaty and wearing approriate clothes to keep cool. Anti persperants canhelp too for short stints of public sweaty time. The worst part for sweat is letting it build up so wipe and wash when you can.
>>
I giggled this entire thread.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.