[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend on drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9372.png (554KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9372.png
554KB, 1242x2208px
A girl took a white pill at a football game. She got so fucked that she cant correctly describe the pill. She told us it was, pinky nail sized, white, and had a "letter N inside of it" INSIDE IT... not on it inside of it....
She rejectets every image of pills we show her. Everytime she stops moving she seems to be sleeping but when she starts moving she's hyper and saying random things.... for example she said something like "if i hit anon in the balls he wouldn't feel it because they haven't dropped yet" then lied back down and acted like she was asleep.

She has not and is not shaking a slight bit

We had her throw up so whatever wasn't disolved if anything would come out of her

She threw up again

She refuses to eat anything. We're trying to get her to eat goldfish, poptarts, pizza, any other carb in the house but she refuses.

What should we do? Let her sleep it off
>>
Eventually you guys will stop paying attention, and she'll recover miraculously.

Trust me I'm a doctor.
>>
>>18726506
I'd say let her sleep it off because that shit seems a little intense
>>
>>18726506

"Local teenager dies because friends trolled 4chan for medical advice instead of taking her to hospital."
>>
Xanax
>>
>>18726533
and alcohol = bad combination
google it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.