[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

singing girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (76KB, 749x422px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
76KB, 749x422px
is it wrong to be jealous that my girlfriend can sing? as an aspiring actor, that's a useful tool to have. She and others like my acting ability but I still feel inadequate about it
>>
Not really, being jealous over something someone else has that you don't is normal. But in this case, if you have any aspiration to sing yourself, just ask her to give you lessons, and you'll get as good, or
perhaps even better, than her with enough practice. But still, always remember that you've got the acting ability under your belt, and getting praise for something like that is never a bad thing.
>>
>>18726558
I see. it just felt strange because she never actually practiced or took any singing classes.
she just sings her favorite anime and video game sings lime Rwby or metal gear solid 3
>>
>>18726451
Why would you be jealous? I'd be asking her to sing for me all the time. Everyone has different gifts you should be satisfied with your own.
>>
>>18727855
if you're good at singing and dancing you have all the skills possible to be a great performer
>>
>>18727828
This is how i became a musician.
With less shit anime though tbqh senpai.
You are training to be a professional liar. Kind of off topic but still. What a weird choice.
Anyone can sing though anon you just have to try.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.