[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship PTSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 00s0s_hnmOy8v5Scb_600x450.jpg (23KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
00s0s_hnmOy8v5Scb_600x450.jpg
23KB, 600x337px
> My bpdexgf left me almost 10 months ago after a 2 year relationship that included us being together almost 24 hours a day for 2 years
> complete enmeshment and co dependency
> I have been suffering from PTSD

fast forward 3 months ago
> meet 22 year old, im 33
> hot, good sex, she really treats me nicely
> for some reason all i want to do is push her away and make her want to leave me
> well that day came... over 2 months into dating she wanted to be my girlfriend and i said no because i didnt feel i knew her well enough when really its just the fact im scared..

>she leaves me and now im trying to get her back..
> get her to agree to talk on the phone. I apologize and she agrees to meet me for dinner on monday

shes still on the fence about me now.. its weird though.. all the anxiety about my exgf now has been transferred into getting her back... its so stupid i couldve had her all along but i purposely sabotaged our relationship..

is the any advice you guys have for me to try to make it better with her.
>>
Halp
>>
In the same boat brother
>>
>>18726402
>meet 22 year old, im 33
Yeah you're probably 6 foot something, I'd kill for that opportunity
>>
>>18726402
just be honest and direct. its really the only viable option left to you. i know the feeling, its been about 2.5 yrs since i got away from a bpd chick, and i still dont function properly in an emotional sense. if you genuinely like this girl, tell her the truth. if she genuinely likes you, she will do the same for you, whether or not its what you want to hear. good luck
>>
>>18726664
She's kind of a strange girl.. I realized how lucky I was to have her a day before she broke up with me... if do anything to rewind time and commit to her...

Now I'm an old man back in the dating pool..

On the upside I'm in great shape, rich and 6ft
>>
>>18726678
I acted like a complete but case around her for the 2 months we'd been dating.. I feel like such an idiot
>>
One word: communicate
>>
>>18726682
tell her that. if you tell her all this shit and she bows out, its for the best. if she decides to give it a shot, then thats confirmation that shes most likely at least a halfway decent person and probably genuinely likes you, and worth you making an effort to get your shit together to try and make things work. either outcome is positive, for both of you
>>
Bamp
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.