[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell your best friend your gay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Mike.png (435B, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.png
435B, 275x183px
So i'm a man named mike and I am gay. And I wanted advice on how to tell my friend that i'm gay for him. Someone please help its getting bad.
>>
Casually mention that you like him.

If he says he likes you back, which is not likely, probability was in your favor and you've won.

If he says he's not interested or is 100 percent bonafide straight, if he's not a jerk you can go on being friends.

Now, worst case scenario - if he freaks out, distances himself from you, or talks shit. At worst he may get angry or turn violent. If any of these things happen he is not your friend.

But it is definitely worth it just to let out some fresh air about how you feel to get that out of the way. Chances of it going anywhere are going to be slim. Also a slight chance of a hostile reaction.
>>
Op here i meant to say aiden
>>
>>18726392
im not gay shut up
>>
>>18726385
Start by coming out. Tell him you've got something important to say and tell him.

If he was going to be a jerk about it, it'll happen at this point and you don't need to reveal that you dream at night about busting a nut deep into his colon. If he's cool with your being gay, say something along the lines of "Sorry to lay this on you but, it's something I've struggled with for a long time. You're like a brother to me and I wanna be honest with you, you know? Nothing between us needs to change... unless you've got something to tell me?"

Say the last part as a joke. If he's straight, he'll say so and you lost nothing. If he's gay, well, wrap it before you tap it.

Don't crack onto him if it turns out he's straight though, because there's nothing more awkward than turning down someone you're not attracted to in the slightest.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.