[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next week I'm gonna try lsd. Any advice (not my pic)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (29KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 220x157px
Next week I'm gonna try lsd. Any advice (not my pic)
>>
Just chill. Don't force yourself into anything and enjoy the moment :)
I did it back in January at a music festival and it was great. However, after 2 or 3 hours or so, I started realising that the effects already started wearing out, when this happens you must fool yourself into it, then you'll make the effect last for longer.
>>
>>18726370
And if I have a bad trip?
>>
File: 1505067924650.jpg (98KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
1505067924650.jpg
98KB, 708x708px
>>18726356
I love acid op! How much do you plan to take? What are you expecting? Whats your setting for the trip, place and time. Are you alone or with someone? Ill happily answer your questions about lucy since i love the drug, infaxt ill be tripping tommorow too (i tripped 3 days ago)
Pic unrelated

Also dont underestimate the length of the trip its 12 hours and then longer too. The high is very much like a stimulant, your mind will be racing quite a bit learn to be calm practice meditation.good luck!
>>
>>18726376
Are you doing it alone or with friends? If I was you I would do it with a couple of friends, to protect each other.
But either way, just have a possitive attitude and expect it to be a good trip
>>
>>18726389
>>18726388
2.5 tabs and with friends
>>
>>18726398
Do you know the dosage of the tabs? Again what do you expect from the experience. Since youre taking with friends i assume its to have fun seeing things and being weird. Well if thats the case i recommend you go outdoors and not stay in a room. But be somewhere in nature, not with too many people or it may get too intense. Since its your first i wouldn't go over 200ug
>>
>>18726420
Cool. Thanks
>>
>>18726398
Ahh that's fine. When I did it, it was half a tab for everyone and we got all crazy. We took it and an hour later we were tripping balls. My effect was a lot more contemplative than the rest tho. They said a lot of jokes that I can't understand now, because I wasn't paying attention then. We mixed it with alcohol and weed, but the effect of the LSD was the predominant one. Actually I don't know how I didn't end up throwing up or at least a little intoxicated.
>>
>>18726398
Don't take 2,5 tabs for your first time. Not sure why i even have to say this.
Take one for your first time, they are probably 100ug as most tabs on the streets are. That is more than enough for your first time and you will have a better feel on what acid is next time you take it
>>
Hold the tab under your tongue for 20 mins then in between your cheek and gum for another 20, get it wet and try to mush it up once it is swallow it. Don't swallow it right away it will take super long to work.

Put your phone on airplane mode- nothing like a text from an ex or mom to freak you out.

Listen to music - stereotypical stuff like pink Floyd is famous for a reason they knew what they were doing. Really any psychedelic rock

Don't eat any processed food before hand and maybe take some pepto. Stomach issues will induce a horrible trip.

Don't Stare too hard at your friend's faces it can freak you out.

Don't smoke weed until after the peak - roughly 3.5 hours in
>>
>>18726356
Don't take it anxious, worried, sad, or negative in any way, yoir trip will be a nightmare. Don't take it so it runs into your bedtime, circadian rhythm gets FUCKED by hallucinogenics. Always remember that whatever happens will pass, amd there's nothing to worry about. Some things, like wavy surfaces, may last for a day or two, but that's normal. Don't mix with anything else, certainly not the first time. Go on erowid and read some stories if you're curious of the exact effects.

Have fun and be safe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.