[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to clean your butt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: toilet.jpg (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
6KB, 400x400px
This is a pretty gross question, but I don't know where else to ask.

My anus is irritated, itchy, or comfortable at least 40% of the time. It also smells. If I put my hand anywhere close to my butt crack then my fingers will smell bad enough that I probably need to wash my hands.

Obviously I wipe every time I have to go, until the paper is completely white. I shower every day, and when I do I typically rub the soap bar between the cheeks and then rinse out.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
Wash your ass with water every time. Soap too, probably. Yes, that also means you can only shit at home.
>>
you don't own a bidet
for fucks sake these people call themselves the first world
>>
Eat better.
>>
>>18726331
lol salty eurofag moonlet
>>
>>18726318
Eat more fiber. It'll harden your poos and make it easier to clean.
>>
>>18726318
itchiness means you have hemorrhoids
>>
>>18726345
I'm from Argentina. Literally everybody uses it except you, filthy fat-asses
>>
I have a bucket of water next to my toilet as I can't stand poop encrusted asshole.

I wipe normally to get the bulk of the shit off. Then I get another bunch of paper, dip it in the CLEAN water bucket, wipe the shit residue off. Again if you are extra dirty. Then you dry off with normal paper. Bidets are for faggots who like having their assholes stimulated.
>>
>>18726489
holy shit hi5 I was going to recommend a bidet too
>>
>>18726318
Are you boy or girl?

Either way, use the wet wipe things for babies, dry with normal paper.

If it itches specially bad during the night it could be enterobiasis, a parasitic infection. Go to the doctor to get treatment for that, wash well and change every day bed clothes and underwear.
>>
>>18726542
For girls remember it's front-to-back. Don't smear shit on your urethra.
>>
>>18726318
That happened to me for a while, but it went away eventually. Probably because I improved my diet without noticing. So yeah, don't just eat more fiber, but just eat healthier in general. Cook at home, if you can. Eat your servings of veggies and fruits every day. My sister can't stand veggies, so she just blends it all into a smoothie; I just boil broccolis and tomatoes and eat them with cucumbers, blueberries, e.t.c.
>>
File: shitscience.png (28KB, 908x904px) Image search: [Google]
shitscience.png
28KB, 908x904px
So there you have it you fucking barbarians. Bidets are the be all end all of anal cleansing technology and any argument you can produce against using the superior system is the equivalent of an edgy 6th grader calling homework gay.
>>
Hey dude do you fart alot might be wet farts. Just test wipe before you poop if its dirty. Mine gets itchy and sweaty just before i poop i dunno why.
Also question for bidet users do you wipe as well. As i think bidet use have dirty A Holes. Like smear peanut butter on an a4 paper i bet the bidet wont clean that off.
>>
>>18726318
Are you the same guy from this thread >>18726567
>>
>>18726542
I forgot to mention that I did use flushable wet wipes for a while over the summer, but it still didn't help. (and im a boy btw)
>>18726331
Bidet isn't an option, since I'm a college student.
>>18726576
No
>>18726564
I do actually have a lot of gas. It's a lifelong thing.
>>
>>18726775
Are you over weight? If so try to loss some and have a better diet. Honestly tho it sounds like your not washing well enough, a bar so soap between the cheeks isn't going to scrub of all the dead skin cells and poop particles. You need to take a bath scrubby soap it well and scrub your butt, balls and dick really well. Do that every day, also if you are at home and can wash your butt after pooping you should do it, just to help your butt hole stay really clean for a while so it can heal and be less irritated
>>
>>18726318
go to see a gastroenterologist. you might need a fiber supplement. better to get the legit stuff and have the insurance company pay for most of it.
>>
File: me-and-you-and-everyone-we-know1.jpg (42KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
me-and-you-and-everyone-we-know1.jpg
42KB, 1920x1080px
>>18726318
> I shower every day, and when I do I typically rub the soap bar between the cheeks and then rinse out.

I don't know how other people wash their asses, but just rubbing the bar between the cheeks doesn't sound like it would properly do the job..

What I do is:
1. Squat under the shower stream. This automatically spreads the cheeks and slightly turns the sphincter inside out
2. Let water run down my back and between the cheeks
3. Lather up a lot of soap on on hand
4. Move away from stream
5. Reach down with super soapy hand, and rub between the cheeks and on the anus. Use the middle finger to get really up against the sphincter..
6. Move back under stream and rinse, again with hand

I may do it for a couple goes - first to generally soap the wider inter-cheek area, and then to thoroughly clean the anus specifically.

I never have issues with smell or cleanliness. Of course If I do something like scratch the anus through underwear after taking a dump (a silly thing to do, really), the fingers can smell. This is because your ass can never be properly clean without soap and water washing.

Just my 2c. Hope it helps
>>
>>18726318
Get a shower head that is removable and has a powerful stream mode. Use it to blast your asshole. Also if you are constipated you can shoot water up your ass and it makes it easy to shit out your stuck shit in your ass.
>>
>>18726318
Anal leakage
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.