[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm falling in love with my therapist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0678.jpg (186KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
186KB, 1500x1500px
I been in college for years and I failed a lot of classes so I started attending this program that helps students to study in more effective ways and it lasts the whole semester. Here I met my therapist (her name is Xime) and she is very loving and kind to me. She is beautiful. I just think she is a great psychologist and person overall. I have to attend this thing once a week and I've liked it a lot so far. Basically it consists on us talking for an hour, but it's always a great conversation because she listens to me in a very interested way, and I never get to do this with other women. I think I've been starting to develop a lot of feelings for Xime and I think this is a little innappropiate because I'm 22 and she is 10 years older than me plus she has a boyfriend. I want to kiss her so bad. I want to hold her.
How can I display my affection to her? Just thinking about this experience coming to an end makes me cry. I've thought of giving her my favourite CD (Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco) when this gets to an end, but I don't know if maybe inviting her to get some coffee would be a nice idea? Like I said, I just want to kiss her
>>
File: 1505337000326.png (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1505337000326.png
56KB, 500x500px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18726305
>this woman listens to me, and seems interested!
>she must really like me!

wow champ, ever stop and think about what a therapist does?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhBAmYFH4g
>>
>>18726320
Jesuschrist, no. You're not getting it. I don't think she is attracted to me, but it makes me feel very good to talk to her because she listens to me with an open heart and accepts me. Of course she has to, she's a therapist. All I want to know is if maybe she would be down to hang out... I don't really know. Maybe there's some people here with a similar experience that they could share.
>>
>>18726332
>I think she is attracted to me because she does her job effectively
Fuck man Ronda Rousey must love me considering how easily she beats the shit out of other girls.
>>
>>18726305
It is a well-known phenomena, and you shouldn't do it, it is mentally unhealthy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference#Transference_and_countertransference_during_psychotherapy
>>
>>18726305
Sounds like you got rekt by your limbic system lul. Just enjoy the feelings as they are and try to accept that acting on them is gonna be a bad time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.