[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0740.jpg (99KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
99KB, 1200x900px
I know this is going to sound super fucked up, and even I know it is. I'm thinking about making my think I killed my self. Long story short she left me for another guy and lied about. The old I need to work on myself blah blah, I still love you, I miss you. Yet I saw today she's still with her new 'friend' she met a week before leaving me after two years. So yeah I just want her to feel the pain I feel if she even would. Thinking about just taking a picture of my wrist with fake blood or something. I know this is a beyond fucked up thing to do to someone, but so is what she did. Any advice? Probably won't end up doing it but still a dark part of me really wants to.
>>
No, she will just call you a psycho. Pretend it's nothing to do with her but just you being nuts and it will make her think she was right about leaving you.
These people are narcissists and just think about themselves.
Just know these people loathe themselves and will never be happy. They bring others down just to mute their own self-loathing. Pity them.
>>
>>18726239
Yeah she might think that, or she'll feel awful. Either way it doesn't really matter as it's done and over with now I'm never going to see her again. So I'd like her to think the worst. Either she doesn't give a shit, or she'll have trouble sleeping for a night till she figures it out. Could care less that she thinks I'm crazy at this point.
>>
>>18726160
u dont deserve to have a gf
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.