[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I believe my best friend uses me to fill a hole he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: LLSS_S1Ep11_037.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LLSS_S1Ep11_037.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Sometimes I believe my best friend uses me to fill a hole he feels in his relationship by kissing and getting sexual with me. But at times he just wants to hang with me without doing those things and has gone out of his way to do me favors like buy food for my cat, teach me the do and donts of driving, and even offering to company me to my doctors appointment since I hate going alone. I love him deerly and hope to stay by his side. But I'm not sure if he loves me or not. Or perhaps he's just confused.
>>
>>18726106
If he's with another girl while he's doing these sexual things to you, he doesn't feel anything for you, even if you get in a relationship with him he will eventually cheat on you; you are not the exception.
>>
>>18726106
I was in a similar relationship.

The problem was I thought the girl wasn't relationship material.
>>
>>18726106
Read this story
>>>18710888

You're gonna be the bit on the side unless you make him see you as more.

Also... is that a fucking School Days reference?
In which case:
tell his girlfriend it's not a real pregnancy
stab her to death
behead the guy
Sail off on your parents yacht whist cuddling his severed head?
>>
>>18726148
Umm..what?
>>
>>18726106
>my best friend uses me to fill a hole

that's basically what you are to this guy.
>>
>>18726106
You're a guy. Do you perfer monogamy or polygamy?
>>
>Sometimes I believe my best friend uses me to fill a hole
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.