[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuck in a Loop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pooh.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pooh.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
It's been years now since I got stuck in this depressing loop of stillness. I want to break free and grow but I cannot. I want to make something out of my life and be productive, but I always give in to the comfort of the internet. I'm online from the time I wake up to the time I sleep. I love the pleasures it offers me, I love the way it numbs my mind. It distracts me from myself and my regrets. I usually lurk on forums, I don't have cyber friends. My days usually end with a wank on the toilet seat, then reset and repeat the next day. How can I resist to the charm of killing time online, when it is so painful even just going out for grocery shopping? I want to connect to the rest of the world outside, but I cannot. I never have and I never will. I don't have the energy to keep up. I think this is my hell, I have to live the same nightmarish day over and over again. Neither life nor death interests me, I'm always in between.
>>
>>18725975
Im sort of in the same boat. I had to come to terms with my life. I wish I could believe in God and be blissfully ignorant and happy of this world. I take refuge in internet and video games. But im a little more lucky and have plenty of friends offline and online to keep me going.

Pretty much just working my 8 hours and saving whatever I can. The more money you save without throwing it away at frivolous things can lead to opportunities. Simplifying your life made me much happier as the rat race or trying to become rich is something of a fleeting passion. We all want to live comfortably and are surrounded by people motivated by different things. Also depression can affect your life more than you think. You have to realise you are your worst enemy. Work on yourself mentally. What means the most to you? What makes you content with living another day? Persue that and improve yourself slowly. Even if its just going outside for a walk for one day. Just do ONE thing that makes you uncomfortable and learn.
>>
>>18726011
I wish I had a friend, too. I have a few, too, actually. But I'm not happy around them. Nothing they talk about interests me. Even if it's something I'm into I still cannot come up with much to say. So I have to force it, and it's tiring. And I have trust issues thanks to getting backstabbed by my old bestfriends before.

I feel like throwing my PC away, the internet is toxic to my mind. But I don't have the balls.
>>
>>18725975
Are you me? If you've got real friends, begin a new hobby together. It's a meme you hear a lot, but I believe that's the key to getting out of your loop. Doing the same thing over and over expecting a change without giving in an ounce of your energy is foolishness (insanity haha xd nice mem) isn't it? How old are you? Take up a sport, get to a gym. Continue using the pc by any means, but add some fucking flavor to your bland, repetitive life. Mix some shit in. Gym, a new sport, travel once in a while, learn a new fucking skill, anything holy fuck. Learn guitar, learn to draw. But honestly, all of these take dedication. Now, you probably know this yourself. It's just the question of whether you'll accept that you're not dedicating yourself to anything because it's hard (yes dedication is hard, but worth it) and change something about it, or keep doing what you've always been, sit in front of a pc morning till evening, jacking off and browsing this hellhole.

>tl;dr: add some flavor to your life, hobby, anything new. NEW.
>>
>>18726153
It's like I stopped liking new things after middle school. I like drawing, but the stuff I draw are the same shit I liked drawing in middle school. Nothing new captures me. And I am broke, so my alternatives are very limited (studying). I have social phobia, too, since that experience of getting backstabbed
by former friends. I dream about going back to my childhood every night, I feel like it si too late now. I am 22 right now, I feel kind of old yet I feel like I haven't lived at all.

We moved a few years ago, so my friends are far away. And we kinda grew apart. We share nothing in common anymore.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.