[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost 30 year old virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Yes. It is true. I am 26 years old and to this day I have never seen a pussy in real life.
>But that was only clickbait. I am not even concerned about that now.
>I miss a lover. I mean a girl that I would love, tell her everything. my weaknesses, my dreams, my nightmares, spend time with and just share my life with.
>I am not a failure or a permanent basement dweller. I am currently working on my PhD. with a scientific celebrity and at a prestigious institution. Basically, my life will probably not suck from an economic standpoint
>I have hobbies like hosting my own radio show about history topics, visiting museums, galleries, nature etc.
>I can not get a girlfriend howeever. These are my two romantic experiences:
-One was a disaster. The girl did not feel the same way as me. I was really in love with her. Basically it ended in a bad way and we did not spoke together for like 7 years.
-The other one wanted me but I did not want her. I tried it anyway just because I would finally have a girl at my side. It was absolutely a chore. My biggest failure/achievement in this was that I almost had sex with her. I could have done it but something happened. My morality got the best of me and I quit the relationship. I did not want to hurt her but some damage was already done. So I do not know if I failed by not getting laid or by resisting my temptation so I would at least have a shred of dignity left. She got a boyfriend after 2 years. We are still friends, sort of, after time passed.
>I do not drink because I do not want to. I used to get wrecked a lot even combining weed with it. The sensation was nice but after some time I did nothing for me. The stuff only amplified my negative feelings.
>I do not take anything now. I said to myself that I would rather be sober and sad then a little happy and stoned. After all, it is all fake and basically your brain is just confused.
> Continuation in next post
>>
if you really just want to see some pussy, go to life drawing class w/ nude models
>>
I'm 25, don't know shit about any of this either.
>>
>>18725924
Bruh you have money just tell a guy friend you have who has a girlfriend to introduce you to one of her friends thats single and add alcohol to the situation, could work out, has for me
>>
>I was bullied on school. Nothing serious. Just the usual stuff. I do not know why. Maybe it was because I was too weird to all my classmates. I am not sure.
>On University/College it got better. I finally walked to my goal and am about to get a job that I actually will enjoy.
>Many of my colleagues are getting married now or even get children. That sounds unreachable to me.
>I would say I look average. Lets say 5/10. I am not ugly but not a model either.
>I used to weight 77 kg. After some time I al most got to 100 kg. I am exercising now and lost some weight to around 92-93 kg. My height is 185 cm btw so I am not short too.
>Maybe it is my destiny to only have a close family, write some scientific publications and contribute to science.
>My family will stay at my side until I am gone. I live with my mother and sister in major city now. There is no point in moving out. I would just feel isolated. I could do it but I do not want to.
>They are pretty much the only people I talk to on a regular basis except for my adviser in the institution where I live.
>I know that I am destined to do something meaningfull in my life. However, all this prestige, work and duty is not worth it if you do not have a significant other. Do not let anyone else to you otherwise.
>Money and fame will not make you happy in the long run. You need someone to share it with.
>I am going to give this one last chance to get a suitable girlfriend. If I fail, I will not be dissapointed. I shall do my best to make science my wife and dedicate my life to it.
>Any suggestions on this GF stuff? That is why I am actually writing this post.
>Thx for the answers.
>>
>>18725928 - Good humor there.
>>18725937 - I suspected there would be many males like that.
>>18725943 - I am not looking for gold diggers.
>>
Try Tinder.
>>
>>18726461
I am already doing that. I swipe right everything. The only matches I get are bots.
>>
>almost
>still has 4 more entire years
>>
>>18727705
Kek. Any suggestions though?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.