[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys please hear me out, honestly things have been going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1504365135081.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1504365135081.png
65KB, 285x276px
Hey guys please hear me out, honestly things have been going down hill and kinda shitty lately, excuse me if I sound as if I'm bitching. But if you have no interest in reading then it's fine with me.
Well here goes nothing..
>About half a year ago my mother got into an >accident at work and hasn't worked since >then. About this week she was sent in to the >hospital to get her knee checked out and >apparently she needs to get surgery.
>Goto college, second year
>Have a Gf, lately she's been a bit distant cause school.
>My father has been a fucking dick to me lately cause he's been at home more since he goes to see my mom.
>Fucker always tells me how useless I am
>Get looked down from family because I don't wanna visit
>Honestly I don't like my family but yet my mind wants to care. what the fuck is wrong with me?
>Today my sister was telling me if I was going to see her. I said no cause I have school work
>Get looked down at from my family cause I don't go
>Last time I went I didn't have time to do an assignment
>I work at the weekends and it's a shitty job.
>been there for 5 years and I'm not proud
>Been looking but it's hard.
>>
>>18725845

She has fucked up knee mate, not a god damn life threatening disease. Chill.

oh and confront your shitty father about how much of a cunt he is.
>>
>>18725845
Would you really ignore your mother during a time where your support could potentially make a difference?

I'm sure, despite all the things we could never know about you from the internet, that your relationship with her is very valuable.

Don't worry too much about the reactions or expectations of your other family members.

If you keep on giving out genuine love and understading, you should recieve it right back.
>>
lets see....

U r probably in ur early 20s...going to college...so that is good

got a part time job...also nice

Have a gf.... that is also good

So things dont appear to be that bad for you after all. However, u do have to be more assertive on ur relationships....

1st, if ur dad is genuinely wrong about u being useless...tell him to fuck off....

2nd, be more organized with ur responsabilities, so u have time to both do ur assignements and visit ur family

3rd Visit ur mom and ur sister

4th Cheerish relationships that u value, they matter and make a lot of difference

5th communicate with ur gf.... not as in suffocate her...but just genuinely talk
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.