[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chronic Health Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: health-coaching-11-300x234.jpg (21KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
health-coaching-11-300x234.jpg
21KB, 300x234px
How unappealing are chronic health conditions in girls? Conditions like chronic bronchitis, IBS, asthma, etc.

How much does health weigh in on your decision to seriously date someone?
>>
Too many variables. it depends on how serious of a condition it is, how manageable it is and how it would work with the persons lifestyle. For example I like hiking and would like a girlfriend who I could go hiking with so if someone had a chronic illness that prevented that then it would be a definite turnoff but not a total deal breaker.
>>
Depends entirely on the disease and how you manage it.

Asthma:
Unless super severe, its nothing.

(Clinical)Anxiety:
Depends how you manage it

Prosthetic/missing limb:
Gonna put a fair few people off

Wheelchair bound:
Probably gonna have to really look.

Face looks like a wax model left in the heat:
Liable to seriously hurt your chances of finding anyone
>>
no one dates sick people
i've bee severely sick (am fine now but tend to get sympthoms very often) basically my torso is fucked up, whenever girls find out, they tend to fake empathy and later fuck off

asthma aint shit
>>
I was depressed for a while, idk about clinical depression though. I still have severe paranoia and anxiety issues, and I've also got IBS. My guy doesn't mind, except sometimes he gets sad that anal is off the menu as well as going out and doing anything after I eat. He also stayed when my TMJ was being a bitch. I think it's easier for him to stick around cuz he was also depressed when I met him, again idk about clinical, and he also has back issues and had to get a swollen testicle operated on
>>
that pic has to be the biggest bro science ive seen all day. any valid source?
>>
>>18725731
There are ways to manage/mitigate IBS
Supposedly there are(strict) diets you can use to cure it.

So long as you can talk to him about the paranoia/anxiety and are ok going out to places together I don't see why it should be too much of a problem...
>>
>>18725612
Not much really.
I dont know if id get into a relationship with a woman in the first place if i had to clean her asshole and do literally everything in the house, but if shes just really sick, idgaf really. Ill support her if shes cool enough.
>>
>>18725778
I've tried a bunch of shit but so far nothing's helped. And I had to get my gallbladder removed about a year ago, so now my stomach's even more sensitive. I can keep it fairly tame as long as I only ever eat ham sandwiches with a little mustard and some water. Anything else might set me off. Even just being nervous can set me off, so my anxiety disorder is just a match made in hell. It's to the point of where if we do go out somewhere, I have to make sure I don't eat anything bad the day before, and I can't eat until we're safely back home
>>
>>18725791

I dont have any advice but feels man.
My best friend has this. Her life is hell.

Shes got her diet figured out pretty good and her symptoms are less frequent, but im not sure itll help because i understand the dietary needs change person to person.

She flew in for a visit and i made her gluten free pancakes with black bean flour. They were fuckin gross.

I felt terrible when she mowed them down and thought it was the best thing she tasted in a long time. Thats how lame her food choices are. Black bean flour pancakes are delicious to her. Holy fuck.
>>
>>18725863
...if it wasnt clear this post basically tl;drs to i feel much sympathy for you.
>>
>>18725863
I'm not sure if gluten bothers me. I can eat bread and it seems like it's fine, like when I eat ham sandwiches. I know not to eat anything fried, no dairy, no chocolate or desserts, nothing too sugary, nothing with too much fat or I'll poop pure oil droplets, no sodas, no alcohol, no red meat, and that'll make it less likely that I have issues. I also take two Imodium every day that I work and use my two days off to clear out the constipation that causes. And then with anxiety while driving, I have toilet paper for pooping outside the car, plastic bag for pooping inside the car (had to do this more than once), and a change of clothes. It just sucks because IBS had done a pretty good job of killing my social life. But I know that's also me letting it happen
>>
>>18725881
Well shit...
That sucks pretty hard and would really quite affect things...

Almost justifies looking at pea protein shakes or "huel" type stuff and just not eating...

Damn...
I don't even know what to say beyond I'm really sorry for the hand the world dealt you.
>>
>>18725881

Not sure if its helpful but ive done a shit ton of research for her sake... Again recognizing its different for everyone, but i read a lot of people with ibs mistakenly think they cant eat fried foods.

The choice in batter or.oil is usually the problem.

Also she figured out theres wines she can drink but i dont know which ones. White, i know that much.
>>
>>18725894
Oh don't get me wrong dude, I still eat all of those things. I just try to avoid them if I know I have something important the next day. I'm not about to let my IBS make me miserable. I'm sure my body would love for me to go full out vegan "body is a temple" lifestyle, but fuck that. I'm okay at managing it. If I want to go out and do something, I'll either make sure to wait to eat, or I'll take my own car. As long as I'm the only person in my car, I don't care about shitting my pants or pulling over to shit on the side of the road. I've done it before, I can do it again. Shitting my pants is no longer the end of the world for me, but shitting my pants around other people is--well at least where they know about it
>>
>>18725899
I'm not sure how to figure out which oils or batters mess with me. Honestly I'm not all that sure how to figure out any of my trigger foods. I could have a milkshake and literally feel my stomach summoning the "diarrhea now" urge before I'm halfway done, or I could just randomly be in agony thinking to myself "But I ate a safe meal!"

I've got a friend with Crohn's, so he's got it even worse, and he says fiber supplements have been helping him out. Other info says fecal transplant might be a good idea
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.