[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boys don't like me???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (597KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
597KB, 960x640px
<me

>be me
>have nice butt and nice tits
>be junior in high school
>have 2 friends
>no car
>lives with Mom+Dad
>be nice

Ok
Now WHAT IN THE EVER LOVEING FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME...

Please help.
I have 2 friendsand that's it.
I'm nice to people and all I want is a certain someone that I can love. Please help...
>>
I'd hit it. Colorado git git. Also 4chan is 18+
>>
>>18725506
>junior in highschool
Underage b8 b&
Also why does one side of your face exist more than the other.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 651x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 651x770px
I am 18 I was held back
>>
>>18725506
You aren't communicating that your vagina is easily accessible to boys so the eager ones who want to smash puss aren't knocking.

Boys looking for a nice girl are still little boys in high school and aren't likely to pursue you without coaxing them.
>>
>>18725506
Do you go outside?
If not, thats your problem
>>
>be junior in high school
>live with Mom+Dad
No shit...?
>>
>4chanGirl
You're going to fit in here.
>>
Congrats on your new beta orbiters.
>>
>>18725506
Post nice butt and tits and we'll advise you on how to make the most of it
>>
>>18725506
U have to act like u like dick. Try actually flirting with a guy or something. If u just act normal or ignore them they probably know youve never had a boyfriend and in a way that's going to "intimidate" them.
>>
>>18725506
Hah, I have a thread just like this one. Well. Assuming you aren't baiting (which you probably are), it likely has to do with how you're a 4channer. I hope you understand the set of traits usually associated with a person like that. Awkward in a way you can't quite put your finger on. Probably a shut-in. Little friends (you don't meet new people). The 8s-10 girls tend to both fit in and stick out because they're sociable (so they're accessible) and know how to dress/present themselves.

Also
>no car
>lives with mom and dad
You for real? You're in high school...that's normal...right?
>>
>>18725520
>ifunny watermark

There's your problem.
>>
>>18725951
Shut the fuck up Jesus Christ go find another club to vocally be an *awkward* girl in
>>
File: 1505285693310s.jpg (6KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1505285693310s.jpg
6KB, 250x242px
>>18726242
I'm Jesus Christ. Don't tell me what the fuck to do, bud.
>>
>>18725506
You look great so you're probably incredibly socially awkward or a narcassistic piece of shit.
>>
Too intimidated, can't get info on you because you have small social circle. advice if you don't usually talk to guys, haven't dated they don't your available. If you are good looking girl in small social circle, unlikely a nice guy will make 1st move
>>
>>18725510
Hey, Colorado here too. Would also hit.
>>
>>18725520
>held back
It's probably because you're fucking retarded.
>>
>I'm 18

Post tits

also hit me up
>>
>>18725506
please show nudes you roastie
you're clearly looking for attention, which most inane women these days clearly want
>>
I'd suggest older men but honestly, the allure of a high school chick doesn't exist if she's 18. Hence the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ
>>
>>18725506
Maybe you suck.

Why don't you list your physical, financial, social, and intellectual value to me.
>>
>>18725520
>held back
Issue found.

I mean yes, you're hot, but you're also dumb as a rock. That's probably why people don't like you.
>>
I'll be your boyfriend. All the fun of banging a teenager with none of the ethical boundaries
>>
>>18726845
sometimes people are held back because they're defiant or have emotional problems, the same as dropouts. it's actually dumb of you to assume he's dumb.
>>
>tfw i got to fuck premium quality hs junior pussy before graduating

anyways op
youre not gonna find anyone at this rate
not saying you cant change, you should just stop coming on 4chan and telling people youre underage

good luck op

t. senior (18 fags fuck off) in high school
>>
Well. The world is often cruel to people. A lot of people rejects others without letting others know why. Maybe you are freaking smart and men around you can't deal with it. Maybe there is something about your personality that you cannot see and makes you difficult to find what you are looking for, maybe people find you attractive but for any reason you don't notice it. Maybe your social circle is very small and it's hard for you to find new fulfilling experiences with others. Imagine you are walking down the street. If I see you and you see me I would probably smile at you and try to find courage to talk to you. (Who am I kidding? I'm such a coward for this kind of things) but the point I'm trying to make is that I'm from another country that means that socially we don't share the possibility to encounter. So maybe it's just about doing new things with super cool and awesome new people.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.