[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Choosing Waifus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Waifu.jpg (80KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
80KB, 800x450px
Im torn between choosing between two waifus. They both are equally cute, both have different pros and cons. Im really torn please help and please dont call them shit.
Its Satania and Neptune btw.
>>
You need to sort yourself out, mate.
>>
>>18725397
Its fine
Having a waifu helps with my anxiety. I just cant cheat obviously.
>>
There isn't even a get nearby
What's with so many shitpostings?
>>
>>18725479
Dude im being serious. I need fucking help choosing
>>
You can also choose nothing. I used to be kind of torn between different ones and I just ended on the realization that I don't particularly need to elevate any one of them over the others.
>>
File: debiru.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
debiru.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>18725391
if you can't choose neither is really your waifu.

Satania is better desu
>>
>>18725391
>>18725391
Both of them sound like shit options. Find a good waifu candidate and get back to us.
>>
File: 1500554418479.png (12KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1500554418479.png
12KB, 390x470px
>>18725391
>and please dont call them shit.
>>18725829
>Both of them sound like shit options.
You mean wanker.
kek
>>
>>18725391
You have to settle for neptunia cuz satania is mine, do not steal
>>
>>18725391
Definitely Neptune
>>
>>18726080
Reasoning?
>>
>>18725391
>>18725405
>>18725485
I have no idea if this is a serious question but here's an answer from a waifufag. If you're an ironic weeb, please disregard.

You're not supposed to choose, you're supposed to know. It's a strong feeling of romantic attraction, not a commodity. It's not about cuteness, or pros and cons. Who do you really love? You're on the right track by not wanting to cheat but I think you may be using "waifu" to mean "favorite female character". Think things over again and consider what you really want. If you find a character you think you have a true attraction to, give it a year. Do you still feel the same way? If not there was nothing really there to begin with.

Having a waifu helps my anxiety too. It's a wonderful feeling. Have a nice day, Anonymous, and best of luck to you in your future endeavors.
>>
File: 44587433_p0_master1200.jpg (221KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
44587433_p0_master1200.jpg
221KB, 425x600px
Pick nep nep
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.