[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Threatened by gypsies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 94.jpg (128KB, 1200x717px) Image search: [Google]
94.jpg
128KB, 1200x717px
So I was threatened by pikeys/gypsies, here's what happened.

>come home from work
>roommate is moving back in after summer, he parks in front of our drive
>the drive is too steep to get my car on without scraping
>I park on the street and go upstairs to unwind
>my roommate leaves to go drop something at a friend's
>5 minutes later my neighbour's car pulls up and park behind mine
>she has a 2 year old girl and a 15 year old boy with her
>I hear her from my window sounding annoyed
>then she says 'and he's got a fucking driveway'
>she looks towards my window and shouts 'YOU SELFISH CUNT'
>storms towards my door
>I go downstairs and open the door
>she's shouting asking me what the fuck i think I'm doing and tells me she has a right to park in front of her house
>I try and tell her to calm down and explain why I'm on the street
>she threatens to call her boys and have me stabbed, ruin my car and fuck up my house
>takes a picture of my car
>takes a picture of me
>2 year old is calling me a skank
>she takes off her shoe and tries to hit me on the head
>I raise my arm to block and my ring flies off
>she picks it up and runs into her house
>I call the police and give a statement, I have witnesses
>They arrest her that night
>the next day I notice I'm being followed
>Decide to stay at a friend's for a few days

The Police are still investigating and the woman was released under investigation, the officer handling the case was really helpful and said they'd try to pin her on witness intimidation charges, but sadly here was nothing they could do in the way of guarding.

So what do I do? How can handle this situation?
>>
>>18725137
Classic gypsy problems, I really dont know how to solve it, but I could visualise it like it was happening in front of me, every time I had problems with those subhumans I just ignored them, like remove your car and pretend they werent talking to you, there's no way to reason with them, you kinda fucked up by getting police involved, now they are out for you and because they dont have jobs and just leech out of govt money they have tons of free time to spend in petty revenge
>>
>>18725176

I would normally ignore it, but they took my picture, live 2 doors down and have threatened to stab me, when she got arrested I could hear her talking about her kids to the officer.

honestly I'd love to just ignore this but it doesn't feel like something I can ignore.
>>
>>18725226
I understand, I was saying that should have been your attitude there and then, right now I'm not sure what you can do, just be careful where you go, and be aware of your surroundings until this blows over
>>
Remind her that if shes a proper pikey she shouldnt be living in a house.
>>
>>18725266
Nah man, the only requirement is living somewhere fucked up, if you get housing you need to remove all the paint and accents the house has leaving it bare wall, have garbage and general falling apart items (broken down cars/bikes/electronics) everywhere, have a shitton of dogs/children.
Bonus points for removing all doors and having campfires indoors (with a hole in the ceiling for the smoke to escape)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.