[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't I like black women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0318.jpg (14KB, 205x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
14KB, 205x144px
I am a black male and I feel really unattracted to black women. Makes me feel kinda fucked up. I look at a "average" black woman and she looks horrible to me. I look at a average Hispanic woman and the dick becomes diamonds for years.

People say not liking your own race is weird and out of ordinary. Is that true? I am honestly really bothered by the fact black woman are mostly like copy pasted from a Tyler perry film. It's horrible. At least in college.

I don't openly spout disrespect black women though. That's fucked up. I am just wondering why I don't like them?
>>
>>18725061
because black women have higher amount of testosterone than women of other races? maybe you're just a racial fetishist
>>
>>18725061
>I am just wondering why I don't like them?

As a white guy take this opinion as obviously bias

When I look at different races they look more or less like different kinds of primates. Africans seem most to resemble gorillas, others like chimps. Asians look sorta like orangutans. The only ones who don't look like they're a few generations removed from a primate are the rest of the white people.

But you should see it from the point of view of the black people seeming the most like yourself so its weird you don't find them attractive.

Let me say that I don't think people are actually like primates, no matter the race. I'm probably fucked up.
>>
Maybe it has more to do with them being uncultured. All low culture comes from the blacks. Your talk-songs are all about abusing skanky whores, getting wasted on illicit substances, selling said substances, driving a few blocks down and slaughtering the neighboring tribe, just like you did in the old country, at least you don't boil and eat them like you used to, but that may just be a precaution against aids. You have been in contact with some white culture, and now you have lost your own identity and culture. This is actually a good thing, because your identity and culture sucks.
>>
I'm white and find my race the most physically appealing but I see too many go interracial. So I'm more into Asian chicks now. Not really into black girls at all.
>>
It shouldn't matter what color a person is if you like them or not. If that girl (or guy) gives you the love you need and is at your level mentally as well as having their finances straightened out, spiritual worth and match personally (includes intimacy) then they are right for you.
>>
File: mommy figure.jpg (178KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
mommy figure.jpg
178KB, 1080x1349px
>>18725061
Listen to your dick. If even niggers know to not date black women, there HAS TO BE A GOOD REASON to do so.

Leave them for BWC.
>>
>>18725061
You're not the only one. Honestly I don't like black people in general, but black men are way better than black women.
>>
>>18725061

Don't worry, you'll find some bimbos who will burn the coal.
>>
File: 1505235394275.jpg (512KB, 1243x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1505235394275.jpg
512KB, 1243x1557px
>>18725061
What do you feel when you see this?
>>
>>18725196

Annoyed, she probably spends all her money on vegan supplements and homeopath sex lessons with her yoga instructor
>>
>>18725196
That I want that.
>>
File: want.jpg (66KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
want.jpg
66KB, 778x512px
>>18725196
giv klossy waife
>>
File: 1494597542739.jpg (141KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1494597542739.jpg
141KB, 900x1350px
>>18725199
What about this picture? I assume you're op.
>>
>>18725228

She looks like she has her own photography business that sunk her husband into devastating bankruptcy and spends her free time picking out seeds from poppy seed muffins
>>
File: 25234.jpg (760KB, 936x1504px) Image search: [Google]
25234.jpg
760KB, 936x1504px
>>18725248
Ok, what about this picture.
>>
>>18725280
She probably sucked off 5,000 black men
>>
>>18725280
Her face looks like if she was a guy.
Remove earrings, makeup, cut her hair and she's already a fucking James.
>>
If these chicks are ugly then what the fuck am I.
>>
File: 25.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>18725300
>>18725334
Ok, what about his chick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.