[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going out...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: 1489656841356.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489656841356.gif
2MB, 750x750px
Hello it's me again!
Dutch 30-something who struggles with wanting to go out.
By going out I mean: going into town at night, enjoying the nightlife, going to a bar or club.

Last time I posted, I told you that I discussed my issues with a psychiatrist.
He agreed with me that going out at my age was wrong and strange.
You 4chan-ers seemed to disagree.

Therefore I made an appointment with another psychiatrist, this time a female.
She also agrees with me that going out at my age is strange. She even callled me a creep for wanting to got out.
She explained to me that going out in our country is something you do between the age of 16-24.

Once you are over 24 or out of University, society expects you to have a 5-9 and settle down into boring life waiting for retirement and eventual death.

We have:
> 1. My own moral compas telling me it's wrong to got out
> 2. A male psychiatrist telling me it's wrong to got out
> 3. A female psychiatrist telling me it's wrong to got out

I've accepted that I'm supposed to stay inside. This makes me sad for having missed my teen / early 20-something years where you are supposed to hve fun and party.
Kill me please.
>>
[spoiler]>>18725050
How is it hard to go out..

I mean like you're saying it it sounds like you're trying to go solo.

Don't you have friends? Just go for drinks together..
>>
>>18725067
I do not have friends. I'm a loner. Have been all my life.
>>
>>18725067
But if 2 psychiatrists tell me it's wrong to be going, then that must be true.
>>
>>18725067
OP here. I do not want to drink. Alcohol digusts me! I want to go to a club or a party and have some fun with a girl. Like all those teens do at Ibiza during the summer.
>>
>>18725050
literally church is pretty much the only thing that's "socially acceptable".

Maybe also if you had a hobby that potentially involved interacting with other people.

good luck
>>
>>18725067
>>18725083
OP here, maybe this explains some of my issues?

> 32
> Male
> Dutch
> Lived abroad from 4-18 (my dad was offered a job to go abroad)
> Lived in Saudi Arabia (my dad worked in telecommunication)

> Never smoked
> Never drank alcohol (I once smelled beer, it smelled aweful, therefore I have this idea all alcohol is disgusting)
> Never tried drugs
> Never had sex

> Never gone out at night
> Never been to a house party (like those teen movies)
> Never been to a bar / pub
> Never been to a club / disco (not even the school disco, my parents never allowed me)
> Never been to an event (football / concert / queen's night party / queen's day)

> Never had any friends
> Always a loner
> Always isolated
> Did not have any peers to interact with (my dad had a high position within the company, therefore we lived privately)
> Was not allowed to bring people over (not even for school projects)

> Never interacted with girls my age
> Never touched girls my age
> Never talked to girls my age
> Never kissed girls my age

> Never allowed to have a TV in my room
> Never allowed to have a stereo in my room
> Never allowed to have a PC in my room
> Never allowed to have a console in my room
> Never allowed to put up poster and stick anything on the walls

My parents always used guilt tricks on me.
My parents were very strict with me.
I was never able to develop my own identity.
I was never able to go through puberty
My parents thought that puberty was a myth and an excuse for teenagers to misbehave.

Returned to NL when I was 18 after I finished my IB.
Went to Uni but was not allowed to live in student housing.
I had to choose a Uni close to home and travel each day.
After Uni I found a job that allowed me to work from home.
I moved out 1 year after finishing Uni when I was sure my job was stable.
>>
>>18725050
>> 2. A male psychiatrist telling me it's wrong to got out
>> 3. A female psychiatrist telling me it's wrong to got out
???

i had a psychologist myself (female) and she would have told me if i liked it i should do it. your therapists are weird. my own would only tell in EXTREME cases a strict advice. they should have talked in a way that allowed you to explore your own believes about this topic.
>>
>>18725078
>But if 2 psychiatrists tell me it's wrong to be going, then that must be true.
what does it mean for something "to be wrong"?
what does it mean for it to be true?
>>
>>18725092
im 30, soon to be 31, and go out whenever i want to. nobody cares.
>>
She explained to me that going out in our country is something you do between the age of 16-24.

Once you are over 24 or out of University, society expects you to have a 5-9 and settle down into boring life waiting for retirement and eventual death.
>>
>>18725121
Don't you feel weird being out?
Don't you feel weird that people in night life are 1/2 your age?
>>
>>18725131
>Don't you feel weird being out?
>Don't you feel weird that people in night life are 1/2 your age?
not at all. why would i? i just enjoy myself and have fun with the friends i go with. (1/2 my age is hot ;))
>>
>>18725135
You need help, freaking pedo.
>>
>>18725143
>You need help, freaking pedo.
lol im german, age of consent is 14 here my dear.
>>
>>18725146
That is wrong! How can you expect a 14 year old to make an informed decision about sex.
A 14 year old is not mature and intelligent enough to make a decision about sex.

If I were incharge of the world sex would be banned.
>>
>>18725169
>That is wrong! How can you expect a 14 year old to make an informed decision about sex.
ask my government not me.

back to topic plz
>>
>>18725170
Didn't I read in the news that the German government was going to legalise Incest relationships?

What is wrong with you Germany?
>>
Where in the Netherlands are you from?
>>
>>18725179
>Didn't I read in the news that the German government was going to legalise Incest relationships?
no you didnt
>>
>>18725181
Hilversum
>>
>>18725185
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-ethics-council-calls-for-incest-between-siblings-to-be-legalised-by-government-9753506.html
>>
>>18725191
thats not the government legalizing it. thats the ethic councils calling for something.
>>
>>18725050
OP, we've been through this before. The only new thing you've brought up was the opinion of another psychiatrist. There are many people in their 30's or 40's who go out and enjoy themselves dancing, singing, playing music, any activity that people 16-24 do. This is the case throughout most of human history, with festivals, balls, and orchestras, and other events. I am absolutely certain that you won't need to look hard to find 30-somethings going out, some of them socializing with people in their 20's. And also FYI, society isn't a hivemind. There are all sorts of groups of people who believe in conflicting ideas about how someone should live their lives. The only one's opinion you should be concerned about is your own. Don't want to settle in to the 9-5 grind? Then don't do it! Want to go out? Shia lebeouf.png You're making yourself miserable because of what you're psychiatrists' opinions. Would you amputate your limbs if they told you to?
>>
I live in Vinkeveen, i'll be your friend anon.
>>
>>18725215
In dat gat wil je toch godverredomme niet dood gevonden worden.

OP stop met zaniken en drink bier.
>>
>>18725215
Catfish much?
>>
>>18725272
Beer revolts me.

>>18725204
thanks for your reply, was afk, sorry, back now
>>
>>18725204
This, pretty much. If you wanna do it, do it - it isn't that weird. If you don't want to do it, then don't. Simple

Also why did you make this thread? To tell us we were wrong because your psychiatrist said so or because you want some advice on something?
>>
>>18725277
Houd dan in ieder geval op met zaniken.

Je zei al dat je je erbij hebt neergelegd dat je niet uit moet gaan. Dat betekent niet dat je dan maar op een mongools mandenvlechten board moet gaan zeiken.

Ga vissen of TV kijken of rukken ofzo, het kan niemand iets schelen hoe jij je tijd benut. Doe gewoon waar je zin in hebt, je bent verdomme 30 jaar.
>>
>>18725294
I will een normale jeugd gehad hebben, maar dat mocht niet.
>>
>>18725204
OP here. I was taught and condition to always obey those in autority
>>
>>18725312
Daar ga je nu niks meer aan doen. Het is zoals het is. Je bent sowieso niet de enige.

Het gaat er nu om wat je nu met je leven doet. Of dat goed is of niet is subjectief. Doe vanaf nu gewoon puur wat je zelf wilt. Ga sporten, zoek vrienden, ga op vakantie, wat dan ook.

Thuis zitten is ook niet erg. Je kan nuttige dingen doen zoals leren koken, boeken lezen etc.
>>
>>18725272
Wat jaartjes in A'dam gewoond, geef mij maar een gat in plaats van klein Marokko.
>>
>>18725337
Geloof ik graag. Was aan het kutten, woon zelf in overijssel tegen de grens, beste plek om te wonen. Mijn opa is vanuit Adam hierheen gekomen in de Jaren 70 omdat hij de buitenlanders zat was.
>>
>>18725337
>>18725349
Typishce VMBO niveau.
Snapen niet dat de wereld verder globaliseert.
Blijf maar een stelletje doeme boeren.
>>
>>18725351
"typishce"
Over VMBO gesproken, en wat een dome uitspraak die nergens op is gebasseerd.

Wat helpt het nou in een stad als Adam te gaan wonen. Met of zonder jou, het globaliseert wel. Spendeer dan liever je leven op het platteland waar de mensen nog recht door zee en nog trots zijn.
>>
>>18725357
Trost zijn is discriminerend! Heb je niks geleerd van SJWs. Alles dat blanke doen is racistisch.
>>
>>18725050
>society expects you to settle down
And how are you supposed to do that without going out and meeting someone
Psychiatrists are dumb as shit, anon, stop giving them money so they could tell you bullshit
>>
>>18725294
>TV kijken
TV kikes? TV is made by the Jews to support white genocide? Quick, somebody call /pol/!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.