[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to call out passive aggressive person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 555.png (16KB, 420x250px) Image search: [Google]
555.png
16KB, 420x250px
In the discord channel my friends and I use for games theres a "friend" (I don't consider him a friend, he's just some fuck who was kind of friends with some of the others who I met by association, but lets just say friend for now we don't mind more people to play games with genrally), who in the past stirred up a lot of shit. It was to the point where he pretty much ostracized himself from the group and said some really shitty things to people in the group I was closer with.

At the time that old instance happened, I wasn't active in the group a lot because of work and certain family situations, but thats in the past.

Anyway said "friend" was no longer in the group when I started joining more actively again, but eventually he did come back around (I don't even know who gave him the link to our discord, I think it was just in our old skype call group so he found it there) and I've been wary ever since. He seemed chill and just willing to play games and be civil about things but lately he's been doing a lot of really passive aggressive shit.

He's apparently been having this long running "discussion" with one of the people I'm closer too about racism in humor and seems to keep twisting the words of the person im close to so it makes it seem like he's tolerant of racism or is racist.

I know this clearly isn't the case but the "friend" is a passive self righteous fuck. He often plays the cards of him being a minority and being gay, which are things no one in the group ever uses as points of calling him out or demeaning him, and he's also not the only minority in the group (ethnically speaking or otherwise, I'm a minority, half our group can identify as some minority group, its a pretty even mix but he like to conveniently ignore that and act like the entire call is "white" just to fit his narrative of oppression and us "not understanding him").
>>
Anyways, lately in our group chat, he passive aggressively posts things that don't really have to do with any discussions we've had as a group, its just him attempting to stir shit up and "shame" the friend Im closer with because they have a mild disagreement on racism in comedy, he's blown it way out or proportion and has heavily drifted away from the original point they were arguing just because he can't handle the fact that someone has a different view point then him on how people subjectively perceive comedy.

I'm just sick of his passive aggressive attempts to shame my friend out of bad context and I need advice on how to call his ass out if I get fed up, the thing is, I need to do it in a way that ensure that there's very little way for the shitty "friend" to attempt to twist my words against me and say that I'm singling him out because hes "le suffering minority". I need it to be clean and concise but I want to drive it in so he shuts the fuck up and either settles his shit like an adult or just leaves the group, because I quite frankly don't like him as a person. It's just a touchy situation because he's the type of person that will cry foul on false prejudices just avoid discussion
>>
>>18724976
If a person is being passive aggressive, that means they're too much of a pussy to actually be aggressive.
The best way to combat a pussy is by being a dick.
Good luck.
>>
>>18724997
It probably doesn't help that most of us in the group are pretty chill as well, but I've pretty much had it at this point.

I was wary of him coming back because of how he hurt some of the people I'm close to before (some of the shit he said indirectly related to me in that old instance too but I didn't butt my head in because I wasn't there when it happened so I wasn't going to) and this is kind of just refueling my general dislike and distrust of him. I've got a lot of ammo I can use against him, I just need to make sure its concise and not something he can twist. That's the rough part
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.