[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am conflicted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: qC5WlyJ.png (950KB, 916x808px)
qC5WlyJ.png
950KB, 916x808px
My girlfriend at college has a fever and wants to go home for the weekend to recuperate. We've been dating for 2 years and her family loves me a lot. It would take a lot to change that so don't say I should take her for brownie points.

Issue is she lives 2 hours away and I'm debating whether or not I should drive her home and stay with her for the weekend and cancel all of my plans or let her mom come pick her up and take her back which she would love to do because she loves coming up here.

So what should I do?

Feel free to ask for additional details
>>
>>18724891

What are the pros and cons of each option?
>>
>>18724901
Cons -
• sitting in her house with her family which can be a bit much at times (younger siblings)
•missing out on a game day weekend at school with all my closest friends
•she will be in bed resting the whole weekend
•miss out on school resources like library, advisors, and 3d print labs for my project and tests coming up

Pros
• I love her and want to stay with her
• I want to be a good boyfriend
•her parents are super chill and I would enjoy hanging out with them
•I'm on antibiotics so I wouldn't be drinking this weekend anyway
>>
Damn this board is slow BUMP
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.