[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this shit - testosterone to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1484643606630.jpg (253KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484643606630.jpg
253KB, 700x500px
I've ben taught to be nice, to be gentle, to not complain and shut up and work. But you know what? People abuse this without any mercy.

Im do an internship (2 out of 10 weeks left) and people treat me like shit. I do all the fucking shitty work, do not complain and yet people dont say thank you, show me any form of respect or treat me like a human being. One cunt loves to insult me, the other one gives me all the shitty work and all the other bastards arent much different.

I literally cant answer back, get angry or complain - i've never lernt it. Thats why i decided to take testosterone.

Hopefully it will turn me into a violent, angry asshole. I'm fucking done living the way i lived for the last 24 years. I tried to change myself but it just doesnt work.

I dont care about the side effects or the other shit. This is kinda my last hope.

What else am i supposed to do? And why do friendly, peaceful people get all the shit?
>>
Man.. don't take testosterone. You have a gift. I'm the same way, it allows us to have clarity in every situation compared to fucktards who over react to everything and make bad choices. I'm no pussy, I'm pretty strong physically and I know how to defend myself. When it comes to confrontation with people though I do a lot to avoid it because nothing good ever comes for either side. There is always a better resoulution to be produced by guys like us who have more empathy and, probably, intelligence.
>>
>>18724885
The best thing you can do is work your ass off and excel past their pay grade so that one day you can proceed to shit all over them
>>
File: 1505415948434.png (408KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1505415948434.png
408KB, 500x505px
>>18724921
But whats the point? Whats the point of waiting for things to get better ""someday"" (or more likely never)?

I thought 10 years ago that things would get better and they didnt. I really dont have the energy or willpower to wait another 10 years, 20 years, a million years.

Im happy for you that you still have hope but i cant fallow this road any longer. I tried to talk with my doctor about this stuff and my depressive episodes and he just told me "that i should keep an eye on it". Like wtf.

>>18724925
I will leave this shitty company the day my internship is over. Its some fucking requirement by our university that you have to do a 10 weeks internship.
>>
>>18724990
How does taking test and becoming a violent asshole make things "better" for anyone?

Don't let assholes turn you into an asshole. I understand it's tough because you have to deal with them every day and you get nothing out of it. But your internship will be over soon and you can move on with your life.
>>
>>18725035
Its not the first time that it happened. I got bullied in high school before - so the changes that it will happen again are not too low.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.