[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear terrorism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7061.jpg (93KB, 594x400px)
IMG_7061.jpg
93KB, 594x400px
Another terror attack in London. I'm supposed to go there in October for an NFL game but I'm now a little concerned.

Should I be concerned? It's such an American event... I don't like living my life in fear, but should I consider rescheduling my trip?
>>
Yes, stay in your basement. The world is a dangerous place. Don't ever let your genes breed on.
>>
>>18724882
There have been 5 terror-style attacks this year in the entire country. Detroit manages more than that on a slow day.
>>
London has 6 million people. Chance of being a victim is extremely slim.

Still a shithole though
>>
File: 1502711643671.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502711643671.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>18724882
>>18724882
You should be more scared of nuclear war sparked by North Korea ending your life and society as we know it.

With nuclear war, there will be no escape. Even if you survive you have to deal with radiation and the ensuing anarchy. Meanwhile modern day terrorism in the west affects only the tiniest percentage of people in a few major cities.
>>
>>18725660
>implying that little fat boy can do shit
Like his daddy before him and his daddy before him they're all bark and no bite. They do this every decade or so. inb4 it'll be different this time, yeah the entire world will shut them down. China isn't going to risk nuclear war just to lend a helping hand to their little nephew. They'll throw NK under the bus in a second.

As far as thinking terrorism only affects the tiniest percentage of people you're incredibly mistaken on what the terrorism is. It only takes a few localized incidents to spark fear in people hundreds, even thousands of miles, away. That's terrorism, it's the fear created by incidents, it's not the incidents themselves.
>>
We live in a world where several groups constantly preach about the deaths of people they don't like. And 4chan is one of them.

grow a pair, go to the event
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.