[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls make me sick (literally)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2033.jpg (12KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
12KB, 125x118px
Anytime I've met a girl who's shown she's attracted to me, I get sick.

Here and example:

>meet cute girl
>have lots in common
>after talking with her for a few weeks I say how I think she's attractive and I enjoy being around her
>she reciprocates and says she really likes me
>I get hit with a wave of stress
>send the next 2 weeks internally stressed
>I even wake up in the mornings feeling sick and sleep like shit
>tell her I don't think dating is a good idea
>literally start relaxing a day later

This scenario has happened every time to me. I just met this awesome girl who I'm really attracted to. We pretty much had the same conversation as above (she said that she thinks I'm smart, funny, and that she thinks dating would be fun). I swear as soon as she told me that, I got this sick feeling in my stomach. It's been like this the past 2 days. I just got back from the gym and while I was working out, my entire body felt so fucking tense. Fuck, how do I stop this shit. I've been having thoughts that I should break this off again.
>>
>>18724802
Ya you have a pretty big fear.
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (61KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
61KB, 720x540px
>TFW you're putting the pussy on a pettestal
>>
File: 1501763961230.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501763961230.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>18724802
Holy shit OP I thought I was the only one who had this.

I'm a complete virgin and have never even kissed a girl or been on a proper date, but I've had a few girls interested in me.

Whenever I've come close to going out with a girl, I get this weird, uncomfortable, sickly feeling in my stomach as if "something isn't right". I start feeling weird and like going through with it isn't a good idea. And I think this leads me to self-sabotage relationships with girls before they even get off the ground.

I don't know why I do this because I genuinely like these girls and I'm constantly sad about being a kissless virgin. But whenever I come close to realising my "biggest dream" I feel sick and uncomfortable. It's probably because it's so alien to me.
>>
Sounds like you got molested
>>
>>18724807

I think 2 past experiences have have been the cause of this.

>>18724812

It's not about sex tho. It's just the fact that they are attracted to me

>>18724818

>"something isn't right"

I know what you mean exactly

>>18724819

No that never has happened
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. And worst of all, I'm just about to go on a date as I'm typing this.
>>
>>18724871

Oh shit, please post in here and let me know what happens
>>
>>18724802
The very idea of having a girlfriend stresses you out.

So desensitize yourself. Stop looking for a GF for a while. Instead, look for friends-who-are-girls. Deliberately friendzone yourself so you get used to being warm with a girl without the pressure of potential romance/sex. When you're more comfortable with just the presence of girls, the prospect of a GF won't be quite so scary.
>>
Try and go on a date and see what happens.
>>
Guys, I felt the same way before my first gf and after my first kiss. It's really just nerves and you can push past it.
>>
>>18724878

I have a few female friends already. It's not like I'm actually intentionally looking for a girlfriend. The first example I have was 2 years ago, the girl I'm talking about now is current. So, with 2 years in between it's obvious I'm not chasing girls.

>>18724900

That fixed it?
>>
>>18724802
>>18724818
Likely gay. If not, you need professional help, not 4chan advice
>>
>>18724954

Why would you even assume that?

I'm not gay.
>>
>>18724922
I remember when I lost my virginity, for weeks beforehand I was so nervous and stressed out I couldn't eat much, my parents thought I was sick, wasn't sleeping etc. Once I went through with it all that p much went away, I was nervous about the next times I had sex but each time it got less and less stressful. It's the anticipation and build up, especially since I'm assuming you've built up losing your virginity and having a girlfriend for a good part of your life so when you get to it it's too much anxiety
>>
File: 1502755384286.jpg (68KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502755384286.jpg
68KB, 988x1024px
>>18724954
I'm literally not gay. I wouldn't mind if I was, but I'm not. I don't have any sexual attraction to men.

And no, I'm not asexual either. I'm usually very horny and sexually frustrated. I feel a definite sexual attraction to women.

I'm scared of them, though. Probably something to do with my childhood/teenage years being socially stunted by intense bullying.
>>
>>18724961

>I'm assuming you've built up losing your virginity

I've had sex twice before. Although, they were terrible experiences
>>
>>18724922
If you mean kissing, no. I felt like I was going to be sick while we kissed, I just didn't call it of because I was afraid of seeming weird. But the next time we hung out we did a lot more intense kissing and I was fine.

First time jitters is all it was, like with any new activity. Push through it and you'll thank yourself later.
>>
>>18724996
Maybe you had bad experiences and you're dreading more of the same?

Whatever it is you need to realize it's some issue you have deep down and nothing to do with the current girl and if you feel like you care about her you should go for it
>>
>>18724802
>>18724999
i hate to tell you this, but it probably wouldn't be a bad idea for you to see a therapist
>>
>>18725001

Oh yeah as I said, they were definitely bad experiences and I regret them
>>
>>18725004
If I go through the same thing again I'll consider it. But it didn't come up the last time so I should be fine
>>
>>18725004

I don't feel comfortable talking to someone about this in person
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.