[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Married and Underfucked what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: jboR62K.jpg (79KB, 364x292px) Image search: [Google]
jboR62K.jpg
79KB, 364x292px
I'm married for about 3 and half years now and damn I fucking love my wife. She has like all human beeings good days and bad days but she is the best.
Overall she is Pack of sugar and i love her. We even got through a lot of shit together.
Litte Backstory:
When she was a kid her mother was like literally retared form an accident so she grew up with her grandparents. Which one recently died and was therefore like a father for her.
Also she got an medical operation wich ruined her perfect ass(wich was my number one turn on). It took nealry 6 month to heal.
All this shit is now over year ago.
As we met she was very innocent lady.
It took some serious dedication and time to introduce her to all the kinky shit out there but she fucking loved it and it made me so fucking happy.
But now after the death of her grandfather and that fucking operation we just have mediocre sex one time a week at best and it fucking sucks.
She wont start anything from her one. I even asked her what the fuck is wrong and all i got is that she thinks about her grand when shes feeling any kind of happy.
So also during sex which kills the mood instantly.

For the last 2 years was supportive as fuck. Learned to do massages be fucking romantic candles oil fresh bedsheets romantic music everthing...
I even have te much harder job (we both work). I fucking cook fresh every day.
Get her gifts. When she was back from her operation I disenfected her wound daly. Changed the bandages (it was horrible).
And before anyone thinks maybe im not manly enough. I work wood in my freetime, sail, and rock a nice beard. SO Im really fucking out of ideas /adv/

I'm just horny all the time it drives me nuts. I cant even concentrate at work. I'm seriously underfucked.
>>
>>18724663
Wow asshole your wife is going through a tough time and all you can think about is sex.
You're in for the long run buddy. Things will go back to the way they used to but as soon as you asked her what's wrong with her sex drive you added some more months to her healing process.
>>
>>18724663
She needs time, she's been through trauma. All you can do is keep trying, keep putting up effort but don't be overbearing.

It sucks but if you love her, her well-being should come first. She sounds like she's had a rough time.

Maybe go to couples therapy, suggest it as a way to help communication, don't make it sound like you're going because of her or sex. She might get defensive. But couples therapy is really good for a relationship.
>>
>>18724663
jack off more
>>
>>18724663
Just masturbate. Crimeny.
>>
Is a year not enough to mourn? I mean serously i did nearly every human thing imagineable to make her feel more comfortable. I brought her blankets and tea wherever she seemd sad. I worked overteime to afford really awesome holidays so she could think about something else. I showed her some new sports so she could have a few friends and have some fun on a regular basis. Jesus the list goes on and goes on.
Yeah jacking off nearly daily for over 2 Years when married to a woman who was an awesome sexual partner is absolutly not frustating.
>>
>>18724693
You're never done mourning, you just learn to mask it to others.
>>
>>18724693
Get a therapist
>>
My wife would never go to therapy. she had to a kid and fucking hate them with all her guts.
I also lost some family and friend to cancer and suicide. But goddamit Life is Pain you have to make the bests of your time. Else its wasted. So I allow myself a limited time to mourn and then continiue. I thinks thats the best you can do.
>>
>>18724710
Then give her an ultimatum. You feel neglected and want to save the marriage. She can try therapy, make an effort, or move on.
>>
This is literally what hookers are for. Alternatively, get a fleshlight or one of those asses you fill with hot water.
>>
so your adivce is fuck it or cheat.
awesome!
>>
>>18724729
No, clearly the best option is therapy, but if both parties refuse there's not much else to say. What do you want from us? We have you answer, and you're coming up with excuses to dismiss the actual good advice.
>>
File: zx1OBFR.gif (207KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
zx1OBFR.gif
207KB, 250x141px
selfbump
>>
File: Alrighty Then.gif (894KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
Alrighty Then.gif
894KB, 250x205px
So maybe you have an advice for how to introduce someone who donts want to see therapist to the idea that they need one without hurting their feelings? Because telling someone sorry that your still not over that shit your dragging with you is not normal time to get someone that has enough knowledge over the human brain to get this out of you. is maybe not the best idea. And she really fucking hates therapist. I dont give a shit if it helps her i will definitly go to one and tell them everthing.
>>
>>18724762
If she wants to be a whiny little babby about everything and refuses therapy then you're fucked. She should be far over her gpas death by now, there is something under the surface here. Therapists for adults are an entirely different ballgame than going when youre a kid. If she doesnt believe that, she is a mental child and a little crybaby bitch at that. If all she wants to do is be miserable then you cant do anything to stop it.
>>
>>18724663
Put a little romance back into your life. Take her to dinner. Go away for a romantic weekend. DO NOT make sex the obvious goal of the event. In fact a couple of romantic times together that end with just cuddling are more likely to put her in the mood than anything else. Let her find her way back to wanting you
>>
>>18724762
Click on the post number to reply to it grandpa
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.