[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is the following: >face >height >frame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: thor.gif (401KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
thor.gif
401KB, 500x211px
How important is the following:

>face
>height
>frame
>>
Pretty important if you have a shit personality
>>
>>18724429
For me looks are only about 30-40% of attraction, but, idk. All I'd say face and height are equally important (and my height requirements are honestly like, 5'5+), I don't know how to describe what a good face looks like though. Slender, not quite boxy but also not feminine (like, brad pitt looks like shit to me because his face is too wide, no idea why everyone gets their panties in a bunch for him).

Frame in all honesty only really holds a requirement for me in "not large". Whether that largeness comes from fat or muscle, I only want a slim guy.
>>
>>18724438
>Slender, not quite boxy but also not feminine
You sure?
>>
>>18724429
how important is it to who OP? Every male and female is different. I've dated people who wanted their partner chunkier, fit, tall, shortish, and all sorts of things. Honestly OP, if you get out there and start actively dating, you will realize there are ALL sorts of people in this world with all sorts of preferences and you will probably fit into them at some point. Some girls even like ugly guys because they are so emotionally damaged that they want someone they believe will never leave them because they can't. Best of luck.
>>
Depends on the person.
>>
>>18724429
All are incredibly important. If you lack in one it hurts your overall rating. You are as strong as your weakest trait.

Considers what's important in a car: engine, wheels or brakes. It's all of the above. You can't nuke one and expect as favorable reviews as the next door model which excels in all three.
>>
They are the holy triangle of male physical attraction.

Ideally you want all 3, but excelling in two is often good enough. If you have one or none, well you're out of luck.
>>
Very
Very
Very
>>
>>18724429
Tfw you are only 5'6 but have the other two plus good career
>>
>>18724537
You make it sound as of those had objective criteria. None do. All 3 are subjective and each girl finds a different thing attractive.
>>
>>18724558
The ideal ranges differ but preferences are most likely going to be closely grouped together.

Perhaps some girls don't like basketball player height but you can bet the most common ideal height is average or slightly above. Put someone with wide shoulders and narrow hips next to a male with a feminine figure and it's safe to say which one they'd choose. Face can be more subjective but most likely people can agree on who is hideous but disagree on who is attractive.
>>
>>18724429
It makes or breaks any female or male.
>>
>>18724554
Do you get laid?
>>
>>18725173
Nah I tell myself at some point I'll try. I just go to work then gym during week and on weekends usually golf or hiking etc.
>>
height is important but not as much if you have an amazonian fetish
tall girls are godlike
>>
>>18724429
1. Height
2. Face
3. Build
In that order
>>
>>18725599
Face is much more important as long as you are not a total manlet.
>>
>>18725621
What's totals Manlet ?
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 823x1208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 823x1208px
>>18725621
>face is more Important than height except when It comes to height
Alrighty then
>>
File: I want to fuck you.webm (826KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
I want to fuck you.webm
826KB, 360x360px
>>18725599
>height above face
>>
>>18725645
5'6 and below
>>
>>18725653
Yeah some manlet a have used their status/fame/money and good looks to overcome their subhuman height
>>
>>18725680
It's his looks you dumbass, she is rich and famous herself.
>>
>>18725681
So you believe she would have got with him if he himself wasn't famous or had status lol
>>
>>18725673
Fuck I'm 5'6
>>
>>18725714
It's because they work so close together you imbecile. They really know each other and feelings develope.
>>
>>18725653
>no woman will ever be this enthusiastic to have physical contact with you
>>
>>18725722
>Fuck I'm 5'6
>Fuck
This has just dawned on you that your height is a bad thing? You must live with a bunch of other manlets and women if you hadn't noticed how short you are yet.
>>
>>18725737
Nah in knew. I just wanted to be perfect. I have model tier bone structure I'm fit and have a good career. The only thing I'm missing is height so I don't even bother with girls. I come from money too so I have a private school education.

So close to being perfect it hurts.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.