[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: giphy (1).gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2MB, 480x270px
Do women care more about looks or personality when they are looking for a boyfriend?

What do women in mid to late teens think more specifically.

People tell me I look like pic related and I am doing more to look like that.
>>
>>18724290
They care more about looks. Like just about every human being. Read 50 shades or any other romance novel targeting women.
>>
>>18724290
>>18724295
Read the book "A billion wicked thoughts"
Read that, then read romance novels targeting women. You'll have a better understanding of what women look for and you'll be able to pick up on common attributes that women share.
Good luck OP
>>
>>18724290
It goes looks(height mainly), status(money), confidence(alphaness) and humor in that order.
>>
neither. or rather, both.

women are not some hive mind robot running the same program, they do not all care about the same things in the exact same way.

that being said humans as a whole don't just want to date awful people who look good or really nice people who look gross.

just like with men they want a partner who looks good, but they also want one with a nice personality. with 8 billion people and counting its not like they have to pick one over the other, as its a 90s teen movie myth that men are either attractive or nice. we tend to look at looks first because its immediately noticable. you can immediately say 'well im not attracted' or 'i am attracted'. learning about their personality takes time. After which they can decide if you're a match.

its no different than what men do.
>>
>>18724290

They care about alpha male, that's it.

If a fat guy walked into a room but had the confidence of brad pitt, women would be genuinely confused
>>
>>18725108
>A billion wicked thoughts
Can I get a *cliffs* on that book? I know what it's about.
>>
>>18725242

no they wouldn't. anytime a fat guy pretends to be confident they see it for what it is: arrogance.

don't delude your self.
>>
>>18725246

this is why you will fail in life.

someone gave you a book suggestion to help you better understand female relations. You could have read it. you could have downloaded the audio book. you could have googled it your self to get the cliff notes version.

but you take the laziest route which is basically asking someone to spoon feed you the vague message instead of diving in.

this is why you fail with women, this is why you'll fail at life.
>>
>>18725255

so don't pretend you fuckwit
>>
>>18725257
>A billion wicked thoughts

Not who you replied to but can you tell me a bit about what makes this book significant?

Genuinely curious here
>>
>>18725257
I'm not OP, and I litearlly don't have time between uni, 2 part-time jobs and the gym.
>>
>>18725267

>i have time to read on an advice forum every day but not enough time to read a book

you literally do. no ones saying you gotta do it in one sitting.

>>18725265

dunno, im not the one who suggested it, just pointing out the flaw in that anons logic.

>>18725261

a fat man cannot have confidence in his appearance. if he believes hes confident its either arrogance or delusion. women dont like delusional fat guys.

they can have confidence in other things but that does not confuse women, their not as dumb as you.
>>
>>18725276
>you literally do. no ones saying you gotta do it in one sitting.
You sound NEET tbqh.
>>
File: 932c4757e5-1486802430192.png (718KB, 777x1029px) Image search: [Google]
932c4757e5-1486802430192.png
718KB, 777x1029px
>>18725288

>if you believe I could read a book right now instead of posting on 4chan, that means your a NEET

seriously?
>>
>>18724290

Why don't you find out for yourself?

I know the idea of solving your dating problem without getting off the PC is enticing, but it'll be mush easier to date if you met women regularly.
>>
>>18725276
>a fat man cannot have confidence in his appearance

They absolutely can if they don't let others define confidence for him.

I've literally seen it hundreds of times, there are tons of fat country assholes who wear those stupid trucker hats and they land hot women all the time.

They literally think they're better than everyone and will get in peoples faces.

Women like that shit i guess, regardless of fat
>>
>>18725344

>They absolutely can if they don't let others define confidence for him.
>t. tumblr

kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.