[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop destroying girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1505463145243.jpg (43KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1505463145243.jpg
43KB, 492x492px
everything goes fine with girls until they make some kind of allusion to me successfully "earning" them. what does this have to do with earning in the first place? there is no such thing as earning. clearly to them If i'm earning them I am not equal to them, if i'm not equal to them, i'm lower than them. I stoop to no man and I certainly don't stoop to no woman.

the problem is that I as soon as that happens my brain goes full sociopaths rage mode and I get some kind of drive to see how much I can mess her up no matter how much I liked or desired her beforehand.

video semi related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo

what phenomenon is this and how do I avoid getting this drive so I can keep some extra side ass?
>>
>>18724263
Sup fellow sociobro, have any more vids like that? I got extreme pleasure just from watching it, I smiled and laughed from it, I need more man

Also, why change? Whites are gunna whore, if they act like they're better treat them like trash man
>>
File: ojno.jpg (49KB, 688x690px) Image search: [Google]
ojno.jpg
49KB, 688x690px
>>18724273
I'm white you bastard. although you're right I've have never had this experience with non-white girls

or french girls

god I love french girls
>>
>>18724277 lmao I'm a phoneposter, it autod to white, whores are gunna whore you cracker
>>
File: IMG_1432.jpg (189KB, 1399x2173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1432.jpg
189KB, 1399x2173px
>>18724263
Read this book anon
>>
>YOU being the trophy

I can relate so damn much.
>>
it's called having self respect op good job
>>
1. Fuck female

2. Depart from female
>>
OP, do you WANT a woman to be as easy and casual about sex as many men are? Do you want her to have sex with attractive men indiscriminately?

If not and you (like many men) think that in order for her to be worth dating she needs to be selective and create other criteria than simply being nice or appealing physically, then don't turn around and shit on her for suggesting that you need to meet her standards.
>>
>>18724263
Can you be my friend?
I have a similar attitude ad you are the first person I see having it.
Also you seem into asian cinema like myself.
>>
I think it's a matter of perception.

Your attitude isn't wrong, in fact I agree with it, but you might be taking it too personally.

Relationships are work. You DO need to earn them. I make girls earn me, and I'm not particularly special. Also, if particular girl is spectacular in some way (let's say she cooks you breakfast in bed and sucks your dick every morning), you should endeavor to earn her continued efforts.

I think it's a matter of your ego, because I thought the same thing for a long time. If you're into it, try meditation, I think it could help you. If not, try to realize that putting forth your part and /earning/ the relationships in your life is not subservience, it's the human experience. Eventually, nobody is gonna want to hang out with the entitled dude who acted like a douche to them.
>>
>>18724370
I don't think OP's resentment about women having standards and being selective. It's about some of them thinking they are the price and you aren't. You have to live up to those womens standards if you want them, they don't have to live up to anything but their own. You should chase and conquer her, she's the princess that gets the brave and strong by birthright.
>>
>>18724576
>they don't have to live up to anything
Isn't the idea of pursuing a woman that you think she has a lot to offer? That you think she is better than other women? And that you don't think that she doesn't want to work to be a good partner?

Either way for the record, I would also find it obnoxious if anyone actually voiced it like this (work for me). But OP is mostly complaining about the attitude that they would be the prize, while many men simply do want women to treat themselves as a prize that's only good enough for the very best. That indeed isn't equal but chances are that not all of his ideas about sex are equal, either - unless he's one of the elusive ones who genuinely 100% doesn't care about her past.
>>
>>18724263
Talk to a therapist. This is an extremely toxic way of thinking.
>>
>>18724658
"toxic"

so your saying its a spreadable mindset?

if more men felt this way society would be a lot better
>>
>>18724982
Don't be a smartass, you know what having a "toxic personality" means.
>>
toxic is just a code word for 'people who disagree with me' desu
>>
>>18725062
I don't. Why don't you enlighten me? :)))
>>
>>18725270
Why don't you use google to look up common colloquiums.
>>
This really isn't a healthy mindset OP. "earn"ing girls shows that you care about them, it's part of the dating game. If a girl asks you for an arm and a leg that's one thing, if she gives nothing in return that's one thing, but simply asking to show you care isn't nefarious. The fact that this is so much of a slight to your ego that you feel compelled to destroy these girls shows you have some issues.
>>
>>18725400
cut the verbal diarrhea.
>>
>>18725450
showing you care and earning are two entirely different things

I show girls I care by planting a a big warm dick inside them or through deep and effective companionship. nothing more. nothing less.
>>
>>18725483
Why did you post here of you were just gonna argue?
>>
>>18725930
laying down facts isn't arguing
>>
>>18724263
you're doing good work keep it up
>>
>>18724263
It's simple, girls have what you seek, a vagina and you need to prove yourself worthy, because there are a lot more guys after the same thing and she's not going to pick the weakest link, therefore girls see it as a who's the most worthy one to put in their pooper.
>>
>>18724263
I was watching this video and thinking the guy must be really attractive to be able to push that girl to that point and not even care, but then he showed his face.
Do you get this way from having a receded chin or some other lacking attribute? Like, does it fuck with you mentally to the point where you just hate the world a lot? I'm genuinely curious.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.