[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1397.jpg (17KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1397.jpg
17KB, 276x183px
So I am taking this girl out on a date to hang out after class. She's in my class, basically it's set but I don't know if I should sit next to her and talk to her or sit in my own seat accounts of rows down. What is the best way to have her know i like her without being creepy. I like her
>>
>>18724150
Sit where you normally sat before hand.
>>
>>18724154
Idk if I should I mean I told her I would help her learn because I am good at the material. She said we could help each other out. I asked if I could sit there and she said it was fine.

But still I don't want to come off badly since we will still hang out after
>>
>>18724150
If you see her, just wave and ask if you can sit by her. She already likes you enough to go out with you so it's not like it'll hurt anything.
>>
>>18724150
If you are already taking her out on a date she probably knows you like her already?
Why don't you just ask her to sit next to her?
>>
>>18724173
Do you think she knows it's a date. I asked her to go eat with me but I never used the word date
>>
>>18724185
Ah. Well if she said yes you could still do the same, she's not repulsed by you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.