[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do I get Tinder to work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20170701_2118196340.png (472KB, 748x525px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_2118196340.png
472KB, 748x525px
I've been on Tinder for a few weeks and I haven't gotten one match. What the hell is going on? I've got some good pictures there. Do I have a bad bio? Is it just because I'm brown and below 6'? Seriously how do I get matches on this thing?
>>
>>18724048
I was on Tinder for a bit, and had 88 matches before I deleted it.

A pic of you would help, but I could walk you through some tips I guess.
>>
File: PicsArt_09-15-12.52.48.jpg (295KB, 1600x2273px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-15-12.52.48.jpg
295KB, 1600x2273px
>>18724054
Thanks mate, here's my profile with first pic.
>>
Nothing? Please help.
>>
>>18724060
Alright first change your profile comment to, "I'm looking for someone nice, and easy going."

cut all that "I'm trying to be a cute lil boy" crap.

Get rid of the suit pick, it makes you look like a foreign sugar daddy trying to buy pussy in exchange for room and board in some Arab palace,

Post 3 pictures of you giving a little relaxed smile in a basket ball sweater or some clothes that make you look approachable.

Swipe right to literally everyone without really looking, just quickly use up all your daily swipes at the beginning of every day, so at the end of the week you have thrown out a lot of casts, and you will reel in some fish.
>>
>>18724060
You look like you're about to tell people the pool is closed due to aids.
>>
>>18724048
you are just ugly. I got 18 matches the first 2 days with just 1 profile photo and no bio. Also: 7 girls agreed for a date.
>>
>>18724094
Thanks that helps.

>>18724100
You think I have no hope?
>>
>>18724060
What the fuck is with that haircut my guy

Also cringe at the bio
>>
>>18724106
Well I don't know what to say so I just put a shifty meme.
As for the haircut it's just a simple part and slick back. It's what almost every guy I know who still has hair does.
>>
You need a haricut mang. I agree with the others that said to put on some casual clothes and to drop the "meme guy" persona. I feel like the girls you want to attract with that bio are few on tinder.
>>
>>18724118
Yeah changing the bio already. Like I said I just didn't know what to put there but I figured blank wasn't good.
I'm not sure about a haircut, this is how I've had my hair pretty much my whole life. But I'll probably try and get some different pics.
>>
>>18724124
Well you have thick hair which is great. Clean it up a bit. Maybe try the combover fade look that is pretty popular nowadays.
>>
>>18724124
>this is how I've had my hair pretty much my whole life
It's good to change it up sometime
>>
>>18724060
ure ugly. Illl tell you that flat out. The suit is too over the top. I like a suit and tie myself but you gotta be more casual then that in ur tinder pic cause girls want to see that you're "loose." if that makes sense. Wear some swag shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.