[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crush on a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 1

File: 23474756357.jpg (35KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
23474756357.jpg
35KB, 701x394px
I'm an 18-year-old male and I have a crush on a 16-year-old guy who lives im my town. A few weeks ago I asked him if we wants me to drive him to School (It's on my way to my workplace), and he agreed. So now we see each other every day and talk for about 10 minutes, but unfortunately that's it.
We found out that we have many things in common (eg. we both have a dog, we play vidya, but he has a ps4 while I play on PC, and we both smoke weed occasionally etc.).
But now I don't know how to act further. Should I ask him if he wants to hang out? I'm afraid that he doesn't want to have more contact because of the age difference. And how do I find out whether he's gay or at least bi?
>>
>>18723984
You should find out if he's gay first but Idk if that's going to well haha.

I gues the best way is to just ask him maybe? wait for some gay bros on here.
>>
>>18723992
Isn't it a bit weird to ask him something like "Oh, btw, are you gay?"?
Especially if he asks why I asked.
>>
>>18723999
You're just going to get hurt. You need to know if a guy is gay first before you start pursuing them. Odds are he is straight. I mean it isn't guaranteed, but odds are he is. You don't get any sense or vibe from him at all ?
>>
>>18724031
Well, I'm not really confident that he's not straight, I just hope he isn't.
>You don't get any sense or vibe from him at all ?
What do you mean?
>>
>>18724045
I meant whether or not he seemed in anyway gay or straight. It's not always easy to tell, sometimes it's impossible. Other times it's easy. But never mind, it's clearly hard to tell with this guy.

Shy of asking him if he has a girlfriend, I don't know how else you could find out to be honest anon.
>>
Why not tell him that *you* are gay casually in conversation and see how he takes that.
>>
>>18723984

don't you have a gaydar?
>>
>>18724520
>Shy of asking him if he has a girlfriend, I don't know how else you could find out to be honest anon.
I already asked that, he doesn't have one
>>
>>18724529
I could try that, any advices on how to bring this up without being awkward?
>>
>>18723984

Gay or straight, you are doing the common thing of pretending to be friendly to someone you want to make a move on.

How you know this guy? Isn't there a way to know, by checking his FB or something, if he is gay?
>>
>>18724610
>How you know this guy?
He lives in my neighbourhood, sometimes we went for a walk with our dogs together
>Isn't there a way to know, by checking his FB or something, if he is gay?
I don't have a real Facebook account anymore (only a fake one to turn off these annoying "sign up" notifications), and I don't really want to create one just to freind him ^^
Withour being his friend on FB i can't see much information
>>
>>18724623

Also, you don't have friends in common or go out together, so I see how it can be hard to know his orientation.

Do you also see how it'd ve pretty weird to make a move?

Listen, we are all weird about dating at first, and I can't imagine how much harder it'd ve to make a move on a dude. But here's yur situation as I see it:

You want an answer to a question no one asked: is he into you? So far he didn't show any signs and statistically speaking he is more likely to be straight. Also, he is a high school student while you are an adult with a car and a job.

This is a crush, obviously. You can either ask, and risk creeping this kid out; or you can let it go and never know.

I personally vote for "let it go", because that's my answer to crushes. A crush means you need real dating prospects, so insead of following a crush I advice people should try to get into the dating scene. Do you have gay friends and go to gay bars and shit?
>>
Talk about girls. Ask him if he has a type. If he's gay, he'll say he's not really interested in girls. Boom.
>>
Just tell him you wanna give him a blowjob. Thats what all gay dudes do to straight guys.
>>
>>18724641
Thanks for your honest answer. However, I don't even think i'd "creep him out" if I tried to make more contact. A least he seems to be interested in me as a potential friend (or he is a very good actor), that's why I thought about "making a move" (It doens't even have to end in a date, just meeting and doing stuff together).
>>
>>18724641
>Do you have gay friends and go to gay bars and shit?
Oh, forgot to answer this. No and no, but that's not even necessary since I'm bisexual
>>
>>18724706
That implies that he'll not lie, but I could try that too.
>>
>>18724792

>A least he seems to be interested in me as a potential friend (or he is a very good actor), that's why I thought about "making a move"

Yeah, you are being a friend to him, that's all. Don't get your hopes up too much yet, right?

>>18724796

>No and no, but that's not even necessary since I'm bisexual

Ok, do you go to clubs and have female friends too? The point of the question is asking yourself why even bother with a stranger when you could be hitting on people at parties and other socially accepted places.

Why is your best shot an underage neighbor?
>>
>gays being pedophiles
Big surprise
>>
>>18724951
>>gays being pedophiles
>Big surprise
???
how is 18yo to 16 yo making him a pedophile?
>>
>>18724977
Under 18=pedo
Honestly, old men who fuck 18 year olds are also pedos.
Being sexually attracted to someone far more undeveloped than you is never healthy.
I know for sure i was not the same person at 16 as i was at 18. Even in those years there is a very big definable gap between experience.
OP is literally a predator stalking his prey.
>>
>>18724988

OP is a young guy figurong himself out. I think he should back down in this particular case, but an 18 yo dating a 16 yo is not that big a deal. Chill.

It shows OP might be a bit immature, but not a predator.
>>
>>18724994
Nah. Ill never give you pedo apologists an inch. Fuck you, dont fuck kids. Unless he is in a state where age of consent is 16, which it is in most places but still, he is by law a sexual predator.
>>
>>18725000
Actually I live in Germany where the age of consent is 14
>>
>>18725021
Gross.
>>
>>18724994
>It shows OP might be a bit immature, but not a predator.
It's less me being immature (maybe a bit), but more him being very mature for his age
BTW thanks for defending me against the idiot
>>
>>18723984
Not really pedo like some are saying, but this is kind of predatory behavior. Straight guys do the same thing though and that's just sort of okay. Why not just keep things simple and go for another 18+ anon?
>>
>>18725034
So all you came here for is yes men telling you to fuck a child. Way to go you subhuman piece of shit. Is he mature for a 16 year old or are you just especially fucking stupid for an 18 year old? Hmm i fucking wonder.
>>
>>18725036
First I have to find one ^^
>>
>>18725034

Still haven't told me why a stranger is your best prospect for a date right now, though.

You are Bi and you still have trouble finding someone that's into you? How's that work?
>>
>>18725000

Do you know what's the difference between you and me? I'm trying to tell OP to stop doing tis without insulting him. It's easier to reach people when you treat them well and explain yourself instead of just hurñing insults.
>>
>>18725059
He isn't a stranger, I just wouldn't call him my friend.
And if I went to a bar and hit on girl, wouldn't they be strangers? Why is that better?
>>
>>18725066
*girls
>>
>>18725063
I dont care, fuck pc. He deserves to know hes a piece of shit for this behavior.
>>
>>18725077
For his not yet existing behaviour?
>>
>>18725066

Because people at a bar expect to be hit on. This dude thinks you are doing him a favor when you are jus trying to get on his pants.

This is Nice Guy behaviour. Would you offer someone a ride everyday if you weren't into them?
>>
>>18725082
>Would you offer someone a ride everyday if you weren't into them?
Yes, I wasn't really into him when I did. That came later
>>
>>18725080
>giving a young boy a ride to school daily for the sole interest of getting in his pants
>not yet existant behavior
>>
>>18725090

Come on, don't be like this. You met the guy on walks with your dog. Do you really offer rides out at random?

Oh, and I also noticed another question you didn't reoly to. Do youhave female friends?
>>
>>18725107
>Come on, don't be like this. You met the guy on walks with your dog. Do you really offer rides out at random?
As I said, he lives in my neighbourhood, we were never complete strangers and we've known each other (more or less) for a long time, also before the dog walk thing. That was just the point where we had our first longer conversations
>Oh, and I also noticed another question you didn't reoly to. Do youhave female friends?
More or less, the contact broke off a bit after I (and they) graduated this year. Besides that it depends on how you define "friend"
>>
>>18725138
>Besides that it depends on how you define "friend"
Oh, that might not sound like it's supposed to. I have/had girls as closer friends, this contact isn't just as frequent as it used to be. However, I still have frequent contact to other girls, but I wouldn't really call them friends.
>>
>>18725138
>Besides that it depends on how you define "friend"

Here's something I learned on this site: We develop crushes when we avoid the dating scene. I had crushes all the time, and every OP here with a crush is also a bit lonely. Or at the very least, doesn't have dating prospects. That's why an stranger starts seeming like a good dating option even though he never gave you en indication of interest.

Do yourself a favor and start getting more social before you start hitting on people. Meet gay dudes or at the very least go out more. Learn the difference between friendship and attraction.
>>
>>18725153
I guess you're right. Thanks for you advice(s), maybe you saved me from making a mistake.
Have a nice evening (or day or night, depending on your timezone)
>>
>>18725186

No problem. Good luck mate. Remember to have fun.
>>
>>18725186
Dont forget to kys
>>
>>18724988
you are retarded, just sayin
>>
>>18725197
t. pedo
>>
>>18725203
you bore me
>>
>>18724988
under 12=pedo, 12-18 year olds are disgusting

t. pedo
>>
>>18725203
being a pedo = forcing underage people into having sex with them
>without consent
It is despicable and should be punished.

Being an illiterate faggot = calling guys that want to have sex with somebody that is just 2 years younger with their consent
Even worse than being a fucking pedo in the first place

>>18725203
t. illiterate faggot
>>
>>18724988

there is literally no part of human evolution that supports your thought process. People are supposed to find humans attractive in their prime, which is between about 15 and 29. there is not some part of your genes that suddenly finds what you used to find attractive ugly as you get older. you are not supposed to be attracted to grandmas even if you're a grandpa, there is no evoltuionary purpose for that.
>>
>>18725219
I know, because im not a naked little kid.
>>18725227
There are many kinds of pedos, and you should all kill yourselves
>>18725233
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night faggot
>>
>>18725244
>Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night faggot
I'm not interested in underage people, I'm just not a fucking idiot
>>
>>18725244
>There are many kinds of pedos, and you should all kill yourselves
let's do it together
>>
>>18725249
Sure you are.
>>
>>18725254
>be me, 18
>have a gf that'll turn 18 tomorrow
>fuck her
PEDO !! PEDO !! PEDO !!
CALL THE POLICE

You're a failure to the humankind and deserve to be eradicated like fucking vermin.
>>
>>18725241
t. pedo apologist
>>
>>18725259
>being this retarded
>>
>>18724988
>Under 18=pedo
People don't start puberty once they're 18. Pedophilia is the sexual attraction towards children. And since past puberty people have the Adult bodies, OP isn't a pedophile.
>Being sexually attracted to someone far more undeveloped than you is never healthy.
18 year olds are developed. Ageing is NOT development. Ageing is a disease due to the cells not dividing properly as their Telomeres shorten. At 18 years old, most people are well past puberty and so have the body of an adult. They have FINISHED their development.
>I know for sure i was not the same person at 16 as i was at 18.
And you won't be the same person at 42 as when you were 40. People constantly change, for the better, or for the worst. Any they don't change at the same pace, or even start at the same place before the change.
>OP is literally a predator stalking his prey.
You're a retarded who doesn't understand anything about Human biology, or people in general.
>>
>>18725290
Hooooly fuck are you delusional. Wow. Get help you poor, dumb bastard.
>>
>>18725290
>18 year olds are developed
HAH
That guy may be trolling but you are legitimately retarded.
>>
>>18725316
>>18725318
Either explain how I'm wrong or fuck off.
>>
>>18725335
If you think 18 year olds are developed youre a literal retard. Google brain develoment im not about to sit here and tap out all the reasons why youre a complete and total imbecile. Educate yourself dumbass.
>>
>>18725727
The retard above mentioned pedophilia, which is a sexuality. And all sexualities are appearance based you dumbfuck. People aren't opening up and analyzing an 18 year olds brain when they find their looks attractive. Women have completely finished puberty by 18, likewise for most men except a few who gain a few centimeters of height into their early 20's. But the vast majority have developed into an adult body. So you can fuck off with that pedophila shit.
>>
>>18725792
Wow holy fuck, seek help you piece of shit.
>>
>>18723984
Fag here. Here's what you do. You take him to a cafe with attractive waiters and waitresses. You watch what he watches, yeah?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.