[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: _GunShot.jpg (98KB, 900x442px) Image search: [Google]
_GunShot.jpg
98KB, 900x442px
i dont know what to do. im very depressed and very suicidal. i have zero reasons as to why i should continue and why i shouldnt end it. i think too much and nothing works to help it. nothing makes me happy and i cant do this anymore. if this right here doesnt work, im going to admit myself to a mental hospital. im not looking to be talked down or similar, im looking for answers and a permanent solution.
im done,
i cant,
existence is pain
>>
hopefully the professionals will alleviate your pain enough that you can figure out what's going wrong and try to fix it.

be careful of toxic psychiatry, though. the psychiatric system has smart people and dumb people. kind people and cruel people.
>>
>>18723939
oh wow. more corruption and bullshit and less trust with people. but yah hopefully they help
>>
>>18723947
You have no choice but to go to a professional. Mind sharing why you're so sad panda?
>>
>>18723952
total loss of direction. literally have nothing going for me and zero motivation to do anything, even things i used to like. part of this is also of a girl a loved who didnt reciprocate and was a best friend but left because my depression was too much for her. this has been going on for a Long time though and nothing has helped for like more than a day
>>
>>18723947
they'll give you the drugs to numb the pain. just make sure to speak up if the side effects are fucking you up.
they'll wipe your ass and feed you so you can focus on recovery 100%. if you still are convinced you must die after this, I'd be surprised, honestly.
they'll give you the barebones social interaction we should all have but mostly don't, for a few weeks. this should get your mind a little closer to right.
if you're lucky, you'll get a therapist or a psychiatrist who is intelligent and cares about you. if this actually happens, it can be invaluable, even life-saving.
you'll probably encounter a wide number of professionals, so you can pick and choose out of the different advice/feedback you get

the outpatient is in many ways better than the inpatient, so I would recommend going, especially if you have nothing else to do. in fact, if you don't go to the outpatient, all is probably for naught.

if any of the girls try to fuck you, whether you go through with it or not, equip the mental armor.
>>
>>18723966
>equip the mental armor
but (sorry for this shitty metaphor) do not to battle.

try to be as open and genuinely positive as you can with everyone you encounter. you only get so much time from the insurance company or the government. eventually the ride is over and you'll only have what you grabbed.
>>
>>18723966
thanks. details of it help a lot. obviously im not siked for it but i pretty sure i Need it. it sounds weird and a little like hell but everything im doing now is pain too.

also what girls lol
>>
>>18723972
the experience varies. you could get put exclusively with smelly old hobos. you could get put with exclusively hot teens. you could get a crack psychiatric/therapeutic team. you could get one flew over the cuckoo's nest. it all depends.

so find the best place and try to go to that one! you'll have more luck choosing your outpatient than your inpatient.

the most understanding person is likely to be the social worker, on average, generally speaking
>>
>>18723972
>>18723979
and it's pretty easy to tell which hospitals are up to snuff and which areas are going to give you what population. use your intuition.
>>
thanks all. having this info helps a lot.

but whats this about fucking (or not fucking) girls? where and why?
>>
>>18723989
some girls might want to fuck. maybe the odds are 10% if you're not gross. they'll either try to get under your skin or they'll be impossibly reactive.

just know, if you land on that 10% chance, you've been sincerely warned
>>
>>18724004
.......soo dont do it?
>>
>>18723989
>>18724004
and maybe tell yourself it's gonna be a bunch of gross hobos in advance so that you don't feel disappointed and cheated by me.

I guess another thing you should be warned about is the side effects. SSRI's will lower certain sexual functions, and antipsychotics can cause a wide variety of odd side effects that last indefinitely.
>>
>>18724005
if you're sincerely thinking about suicide and a girl offers to suck your dick, what do you think you're gong to do?

I'm just warning you. and don't bank on it too much or you're gonna be upset when it's a bunch of pisspants weirdos.
>>
>>18724010
yah i know theyll be hobos, weirdos, and crazies :/

but im still Confused! like yes do it but dont bank on it too much???
>>
just for the sake of equal emphasis, I should tell you I have permanent side effects from antipsychotics, and one time I wouldn't stop jogging in place until they gave me an anti-seizure medicine.

beware of the "psychiatric jew" as they would say on /pol/. he's gonna someone sell you that a certain antipsychotic has a "Low side effect profile" but what this really means is low in comparison to other antipsychotics.

antipsychotics really work on people in bad episodes of schizophrenia, but they also work like a good cartoon bonk on the head from a mallot to anyone who's thoughts are out of control. it's a crude and fast way to "deal with" depression and anxiety.
>>
>>18724019
ah ok got it. well i guess if they keep me from killing myself then everything is good
>>
>>18724014
do not bank on there being sexy women too much. I don't know what the odds are but they're certainly not perfect

>do I fuck or not fuck
I can't tell you how to live your life man. All I can say for sure is that you've got to be careful of mind games if this happens.
>>
>>18723935

What if what happens after we die is worse then living, and all you did was constantly wish you were still alive.
>>
>>18724025
ah yes ive thought this before. but the overall concensus is that its good (which i dont really believe) or that its nothing. either i really dont fucking care anymore
>>
>>18724022
yeah that's the spirit

good luck
>>
>>18724034
Ha yah
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.