[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking married women or women in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4139.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4139.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I've been busy doing shit with personal work and on an Adderall Buzz - and for some reason I keep getting reminded by an old thread on here.

A long time ago there was a thread here of anons who discussed their regular nights of fucking married women who commonly had guys on the side while their husband or partner was unaware. There were times these women would lie stone cold in front of their partner or, per some anons, actively ignoring her husband calling her cell as she was getting fucked by them. Don't know why but the thought of them fucking on the side doesn't bother me as I don't give a shit. I'm living my life. But I keep seeing how uncaring they are and completely showing no remorse whatsoever - only if they get caught they suddenly begin crying and shit. I just find it hard to understand. Is there such thing a source loyalty? Anons who do fuck married women - how does it go and how often is this occurrence?
>>
Well, I personally don't but it's fairly obvious how they get there. They get knocked up early or marry for the wrong reason or marriage as an institution is just a mess. I wouldn't fuck one of them. It's not that hard to find single chicks.
>>
>>18723832
>women
>remorse
lmao@thispost

Serious though women pretend to have feelings of regret and remorse, but they simply are not coded to feel them.
I hook up with this married girl on the regular and damm near every time she talks about how it 'hurts her deeply' and other shit like that. She says this before her mouth goes onto my cock.
Fooling around with married girls made me lose all respect for women, they are just slits to get fucked by anything with a dick. It is best to just treat them that way and not fall for the hallmark disney romance horseshit.
When the dude eventually finds out it probably will crush him and he will almost without a doubt kill himself (just the kind of guy he is)
>>
>>18723842
Oh I'm aware they are common to find if you really look for them. I'm using my time to establish and solidify myself and personal growth so I don't give a fuck about women as much as the next anon might. For now. Obviously there are times I feel that itch but jacking off once immediately puts me back into a "wtf was I thinking" feeling after I finish. Imagine feeling that way in a relationship which I'm sure many anons face. I probably sound autistic as fuck and very well could be from the way I'm writing this. ( Adderall focus )
>>
>>18723832
they're obviously devoid of the some of the values you have on the subject of cheating. it's probably too difficult for you to imagine, especially not while you empathize with the other partner. not only does the kind of behavior you're describing go against what you value in relationships, it goes against what you value in society.
>>
>>18723832
>I'm living my life

Not if you fucked my wife cunt
>>
>>18723858
But OP enables the behavior by fucking these women lol he doesn't care about the other man
>>
>>18723854
>don't want to give a fuck about women
a good start to the kind of wisdom you're seeking to have (I don't really have it) would be thinking with better accuracy. you want to give a certain level of "fucks" about all people, and what you really seek is to rid yourself of issues regarding attachment.

we all have some issues regarding attachment, but you want to be impervious when it comes to a woman who would fuck a guy in the other room, right?
>>
>>18723854

I mean like a tiny bit autistic but you're on the right track. Acquire currency.
>>
>>18723875
money will enable OP to solve his problems, but it won't teach him how to solve them.
>>
>>18723851
Appreciate the story anon, I'm leaning more and more into this as well. I'm 19 and came across an 32 year old woman who was looking for a young guy to fuck. Because I didn't feel like feeding into the horny shit at the time, she realized I'd listen to her text life sob story. How she had daddy issues, she ruined a good relationship because she felt maybe love was fucking other guys, got pregnant, had her son die, got court ordered from parents, drinks and does drugs, while looking to fuck guys and forget. She admitted it all. Lol. Before I even mentioned what kind of dude I a, she started saying im just like a dumb male who "uses big words" ( I had no fucking idea she thought I was trying to use big words- they weren't ). After finding out how I coded and designed apps in my past and now trading securities on Wallstreet - she began telling me how much of a fuck up she is and how she should just end it and all. I tried helping her but no matter what you'd write it was like talking to the ocean. It made me see a different view of women. I sort of knew a kind of behaviour from women like her when I met a 34 year old mature when I was late 15 and beginning my 16th year. We fucked and she told me her concerns about a family, and things of that sort. She was alright though. Not married
>>
>>18723860
I'm not sexually active - hope I didn't come off in a way where you thought I was one of those anons who fucked married women.
>>
>>18723899
t. female
>>
Notice how this guy is a hateful misogynist who took no responsibility for his actions. He's a degenerate, and I wouldn't take any advice or perspective from him. If you look carefully, you'll see you didn't learn anything in his hateful little rant. He's very similar to the women you want to protect yourself from, OP.
>>
>>18723905
>double posting
Leave 4chan, tumblr SJW
>muhsoggyknees!!
>>
>>18723903
Why don't you prove me wrong instead of insisting that I'm a woman because I disagree with you? It would be ironic if that cuck killed himself over the incident, because the world would benefit much more from you killing yourself. You and these women you mention are garbage to any upstanding person.

That is if you're not a delusional incel who just makes this shit up.
>>
>>18723909
again you can't do anything but name call and attempt to characterize me because you're an idiot with no real points

commit suicide you trash. your mother doesn't love you.
>>
>>18723916
Guys I know there might come other anons in this thread who don't see or are open towards gaining new views of perspective but we shouldn't stoop to insults. Best to just ignore them.
>>
>>18723918
They're a parasitic hivemind that leads to the downfall of family units. Maybe it's just survival of the fittest when they're too weak to leave their bedrooms, but that doesn't mean I'm okay with it.
>>
>>18723913
>>18723916
haha wow the level of asshurt is palable.
I love how you make the assumption that I am the one in the wrong. White knighting faggot, I am not the one cheating on my SO. Kill yourself.
Personally do not give a shit what a married women or man does, I am not invested in their shit.
>>
>>18723921
They're a parasitic hivemind that leads to the downfall of family lines. Maybe it's just survival of the fittest when they're too weak to leave their bedrooms, but that doesn't mean I'm okay with it.

Maybe they're just underage and I'm helping them get some sense before it's too late.
>>
>>18723921
>>18723923
Lame duck troll, try harder
>>
>>18723922
Nobody gives a shit what you give a shit about, intellectually speaking, because you can't hold your own in an argument. This is your third time attempting to characterize your opponent, unsuccessfully (if you trust what I'm saying). I'm not wounded by what you said. I'm somewhat angry about because it's stupid and weak.

>white knight
go back to 2007 and take your predictable posting with you
>>
>We shouldn't, she says moments before riding my junk and then getting railed in the shower like an animal. I'm taken.

The truth is, girls assign each individual a value. The moment she sees you and has a few minutes to see a bit of your character, she probably knows if she's dtf or not. If she is, it depends on their ego but it'll be very easy to get into their pants so long as you do three things; ensure a pretense to the sex (dinner! then back to my place?), ensure they're the focus of the night, and always keep things lighthearted. Chicks love this shit, they want to forget their woes and worries because they believe they don't deserve them, because they're special snowflakes.
>>
>>18723931
>being this much of a tryhard on a garbage board
lmao@urlife
Sad af
>>
>>18723948
>man I don't care how wrong this guy just made me look. I don't think about suicide. my mom loves me a lot. I proved this by putting an @ symbol between my "lmao" and "urlife".

>>18723944
you're saying more gibberish and playing on OP's paranoid/adderal state to convert people to your form of degeneracy/loserism, and you should really just kill yourself because your mother would get over it very quickly.
>>
>>18723955

>mad that he probably gets cucked

Oh well. You swim or you sink man, that's how it goes. You can be as mad as you like at us but it doesn't magically un-fuck women
>>
>>18723961
again keep guessing who I am but it's not going to make anything you say intelligent or novel. you don't even talk on points, just names and stupid stories. you've got to be useless.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.