[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this friend, shes been my friend since we were little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I have this friend, shes been my friend since we were little kids, we still hang out but we used to be like sisters. Shes been trying to put herself out there and date, I have set her up with guys and for the most part it never seems to work out and I don't know what to do. How do I get her some dates? She can be a bit rough, She is chubby, and sort of plain, shes also a huge nerd, and is pretty blunt and open about it, but I thought guys liked nerdy chicks so I don't know whats so wrong with her. What do I do? How should I coach her? why wouldn't men like her?
>>
That's not really something you can or should be doing. She needs to be herself and use one of the million platforms which you can meet men on or go out irl and do this shit herself. You're handicapping her by doing the leg work.

I guarantee that there are guys out there that will find her fine. Let her go look.

>why don't guys like her

Probably seriously because you're helicopter parenting her as a wing man and she has developed zero skills with men because of this. Stahp.
>>
>>18723823
I am just trying to help her, she isn't the most social person and in social situations she can sometimes come off as weird or even dickish. She also is very engrossed in her hobbies and sometimes can go on and on about them without really giving a shit if the other person is interested.
>>
>>18723798

Maybe get her to work out?

She sounds like the kind of person who could have success on okcupid. Not many people are massive/weird nerds, and people looking for nerds will usually have to use online platforms.
>>
>>18723841

>trying to help
>actually helping

Two very different things. You should always be an open ear and encouraging of her exploits, but you're not helping her. She needs to move af her own pace. She should probably date someone she shares those hobbies with but seriously just step back and let her figure it out or she never will.
>>
>>18723798
>Chubby

You would have to explain HOW chubby OP. If she was 150-175 then no problem.

If she is 180+ time to gtfo, most guys wont date these hambeast.

Personally I wont date a girl over my bodyweight (175lbs), most guys I know wont either (hang out with /fit/fags though so they view fat as a sin).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.