[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 and lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: o-STRESSED-MAN-facebook.jpg (271KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-STRESSED-MAN-facebook.jpg
271KB, 1536x1024px
I seriously have no fucking direction at all. I have an idea of what I want to major in, but I don't know how to achieve any of this. I go to a community college, I work at a McDonalds, my best friends hardly ever talk to me (probably because they're busy), my girl friend stresses me out (but I love the her to pieces). Im not in good physical shape, I have no car or license, I'm already terrible with my money. Im a damn mess. I really don't know where to start, but all I know is I need to get my life together, because Im going absolutely no where. What the hell do I do? What do I start working on first? I can elaborate on more aspects of my shitty existence.
>>
>>18723742
you're not really a "damned mess." the only significant problem you've presented here (not saying you don't have any more) is that you aren't sure what you want to major in, which is a good problem to have a a fun one to solve, in my opinion. the only real challenge you're presented with, other than peddling through the mundane modern life all of us low-level players are stuck in, is figuring out what you want your future profession to be.

maybe 19 is too young to truly decide this? who knows. all I know is you had better guess well.
>>
>>18723742
>my shitty existence
>has job
>is in shool
>has a gf
Have you tried hardening up, sweetie
>>
>>18723750
Oh, and maybe don't guess under stress. Stress is a bad condition to make life decisions under.

A.) You need to get some people in your court who relieve your stress and make you feel better.
B.) Maybe try doing something new and positive with your girlfriend that you never tried before, like going to the gym together, or whatever gay shit girls like.
C.) You need to find ways to alleviate your own stress. Maybe it's approaching the Micky D's work like a Buddhist. Maybe it's a book and a long bath at the end of the day (be careful about utilities, though).

Figure something out, rather than nothing. Remember, just because you can't imagine an activity alleviating your stress doesn't mean it won't.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.