[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1504792444192.jpg (813KB, 1529x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1504792444192.jpg
813KB, 1529x2048px
How to tell gf that I want to fap while watching her shit
>>
>>18723707
Tell her honestly, giving her ample chances to say no without consequences. Acknowledge that it's awkward. Hopefully you've anyway demonstrated that you can do vanilla sex acts to her satisfaction. What you're asking a high bar for her to clear, so don't be surprised if she's not down.

Out of curiosity, can you pinpoint why this is hot for you?
>>
>>18723836
not OP but I can see why the act of shitting could be sexy or sexualized *if* shit itself was not unsanitary and disgusting.

try to imagine an unreal situation where a girl pushed a sweet smelling playdough out of her ass, out of a digestive tract that was completely sterile. could you maybe find that arousing?
>>
>>18723707
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18723843
No, unfortunately that doesn't really work for me. No judgement though, to each their own! Don't put playdough up anyone's bum though :).
>>
>>18723870
ill put whatever I want up people's bums

you don't think a woman's asshole is kind of cute?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.