[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Advice on what to do on first date and how to get pussy that night
>>
File: GEORGE.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
GEORGE.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
Begin with friendly touching, move onto holding her hand and kiss her. Kiss her again and again and slowly explore her legs, go under her shirt and feel her stomach and back. Notice her breathing. Take it as slow as you want. Keep kissing her. Go for her neck and chest and stomach. See how far she goes.

You have a warped worldview. You should be prepared for failure. Getting the date was already a success, your life is already awesome. Just see how far it goes. If it doesn't, don't get mad. Just keep trying or get another girl.
>>
>>18723667

nothing you can do will sway her much. its not like women are computers and pressing these certain buttons will make it happen. she either wants to have sex or she doesn't.

there are obvious things to avoid: don't engage in crude gross humor that will turn her off. Dont give her so much to eat that she gets bloated and doesn't want to take off her clothes. dont giveh er so much to drink that she can't handle her self and wnats to just pass out.

Do push the physical intimacy limit a little bit as the night goes on. DO get her a little wine charged so she feels loose but not sleepy. Do invite her back to your place to 'watch some netflix' or what have you.
>>
>>18723884
I just want them to feel my Penis
>>
>>18723890
There's a lot more to it that is very enjoyable. Watching her breathing hasten has you explore her body. Lightly touching your lips with hers, making her go for the full kiss. The sound she makes when you touch her.
Have you had sex before?
>>
>>18723667
That depends largely on the girl dude.

Theres No magic words or formula to have sex on the first night. Either shes cool with that kind of thing and tension is really good or not. Its not tv or the internet.

And if you push and try too hard youre not going to get anything at all and youll be seen as a creep.
>>
Are you 6' - 6'4" tall, muscular, amazing face, and have a rich family?
Is your name Chad Thundercock?
>>
>>18723917
We'll not with a girl just my older brother
>>
You must be a virgin. Sex on a first date isn't that common. Random hookups for a ons are not dates.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.