[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So I've been dating this guy for half a year. He's really nice, and smart and listens to me but he's also really quiet.

He barely says im beautiful or participates in conversation even though i really try to get him involved in the latter. I've tried breaking up with him once in the past but he cried and i do care about him so i figured id make it work.

Recently however i was in the er for a concussion and he didn't come to see me even though the er was right next to our college. It kinda broke me cause i was alone and confused their for hours. I expected my trash parents not to come, but he didn't even blink an eye really. I've dated guys in the past who would have dropped everything so i'd like to think i know what im worth at this point.

I'm just really thinking of breaking it off with him, but there's a part of me that thinks I'm making a mistake...what should i do?
>>
>i
>confused their
>goffic dark humor XD.jpg
>Comparing current boyfriend to obsessive exes

You're going to keep playing the "I'm breaking up with you for attention" game for a couple more years before getting knocked up by some local rapper. Enjoy your lifetime meth habit, multiple eating disorders, and parole officer visits.
>>
>>18723536

alright alright, I'm dyslexic give me a break. plus this is 4chan, not an essay. And I'm just trying to not lead someone on.
>>
>>18723546
that guy really feels like shit about himself, or at least his position in society. that's why he has to put yours down.

OP I would leave him. A good friend cares when you're in the hospital. You know who your real friends and family are by how they react to things like that. Just make sure people are not legitimately busy before judging them.

Anyway, just admit you're dating him for loneliness. You think you're going to get married to someone you "gave a chance"? We give everyone a chance, but you already thought of leaving this guy so I guess you want to get married and divorce him?

Just admit you're with him because you don't want to feel abandoned. Being with him will make you feel abandoned though, obviously. It's better to form relationships with people who are present and kind, even though that takes more time and is not a quick fix.
>>
>>18723554
>>18723546
the sooner you ditch these quick-fixes, the faster you can start improving your life and make more, better friends.

you've got to to learn to tolerate loneliness and boredom. that way you can start looking for better solutions to these feelings, rather than whatever option is nearest.
>>
>>18723554
Thank you, this was some solid advice and you're right. You basically illustrated how i feel. Its gonna be hard, but i think im gonna do it
>>
>>18723546
>>18723559
oh and you can be in a shitty relationship if you want. sometimes I honestly wish I was in a shitty relationship, because loneliness is worse. just call things what they are, though, otherwise you'll just confuse yourself.
>>
>>18723563
>>18723566
ok but see other posts. sometimes I wish I was with my shitty exes. being alone is not healthy either. hopefully you are braver and more creative than I am.
>>
>>18723546
Answer's pretty obvious. And writing and essay and not typing like a 4th grader are not difficult tasks. Maybe if you'd put in the effort people wouldn't assume you're so stupid on the internet.
>>
>>18723580
look at you, a weak person who bullies. that's a dream to me, someone to beat on without any consequences. you and I should hang out, in an alleyway. bring your anime, or whatever degen shit it is you like.
>>
>>18723580
>>18723589

damn I literally confused their with there and didn't capitalize my "i"'s and people are fighting for and against me. wtf internet
>>
>>18723587
Lol what? Calling someone stupid isn't bullying, but ok.
>>
>>18723609
fuck you

>>18723603
>boys are fighting over me
it's an advice forum. why would I not be sick of these people who use it just to shittalk?

unless you wanna suck my wing wang. then yes I'm defending your honor.
>>
Everyone who fights over my fucking grammar give it a rest. I came here for advice. Caring about someone's grammar on the internet this much is sad. Please just answer my question. I'm sorry the one thing that makes you feel good about yourself is your perfect grammar on 4chan. Really gonna change the world with that. Take a screenshot, print it out, and give it to your mom cause god knows you sure as hell are too short to put it there yourself
>>
Is he making you happy? Nope. Is he causing you emotional distress? Yes. Op, life is short. Don't pour your time into incompatible people. He will cry. Crying is fine and natural.

The biggest mistake would be to spend more time, effort, and investment into a relationship that isn't working. Trust me.
>>
>>18723616
Notice i said "wtf internet" not "thanks internet, I'm having real life boy drama and needed internet boy drama too for some damn reason"
>>
>>18723625
You've got your damn advice. Your bf is a deadbeat loser who doesn't care enough about you to see you when it inconveniences him. Don't make the mistake of sticking around because that shit doesn't really work out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.