[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1504567614990.jpg (19KB, 767x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504567614990.jpg
19KB, 767x600px
I am currently in a long term relationship with a girl who is 16 hours away. She had recently broken up with her ex and since I am away, she is now hanging out with him and his friends on the regular. I addressed this issue and she said she would stop. It has a been a few weeks now and it has continued. I am on my last thread and I am not taking her shit anymore. I am very close to ending it all. Before I do anything rash I'd like to hear some opinions. Thanks lads.
>>
>>18723509
>Before I do anything rash I'd like to hear some opinions

Smart move, you'll want to make sure that she's doing anal before breaking up. I made the mistake of breaking up with a long term ex who was in the same situation. After watching her pussy get pounded for 15 minutes I couldn't take it and just assumed she did anal which later on she admitted that she did not which made me feel like a huge jerk. Good on you to think these things through before ending it.
>>
>>18723509
Drop her. She's looking to get back with her ex.
>>
>>18723509
Well she's cheating on you with her ex. Most women cheat with any man they find cute who shows interest in them, and are closer then you.

I want you to honestly not take it personal. If it were you, me, or some other guy. Women always, ALWAYS choose proximity and convenience over struggle and commitment.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.