[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. It's been 4 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5157.jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5157.jpg
18KB, 384x384px
Why do I do this to me?

> Get introduced to out-of-state 10/10 girl
> Exchange numbers, we start talking.
> We're able to text for hours and hours into the night.. Conversations about universe, society, science and technology.
> This repeats daily. She invests in the conversation, elaborates deeply on every subject.
> We meet personally one day, at a friends gathering.
> Try to kiss her, get rejected. Move on with life, but still like her.
> Both of us kinda stop talking, date other people, live life.
> Still, she's still liking my pictures. "So handsome", she sometimes coments.
> Here and there, we connect again over text; deep conversations, skype hangouts seshs, serenades, drawings, poems, texting throughout days and days. She invests, she elaborares, she talks profoundly about the myriad subjects we go over. "We have to meet and do this" / "We have to hang out, eat out..", both of us say.
> Decides to try again; I tell her I like her and want to be more than friends, get rejected again.
> Respect her decision, move on again, date other people, focus on academics and internships.
> Nearly a year later, she texts me on my birthday, finds out that I'm in town and we start texting again. We watch series together over Skype, we talk and talk and reinforce to one another how unique and irreplaceable our conversations feel to one another.
> I decide to tell her I like her again. Guess what? I get rejected for the third time.
> Instead of distancing myself like the last time, I swallow the rejection and both of us continue to speak normally.
> Since last week, we've been sleeping late everyday talking. We've texted extensively throughout the day.
> My vital force is drained, I spend so much time talking to her that my days seem to slip by.
> There's seems to be hope inside me, an idea that she likes me but just doesn't want to have a long distance relationship or is just afraid of messing things up between us.

Why does she do this to me if she's not interested?
>>
>>18723460
Because she can.
It's funny you guys talk so much about space since you are the greatest orbiter she has ever known.
She has you in the palm of her hands.
>>
>>18723460
Women were mechanically designed to confuse and make you feel bad. She likes the attention but not the commitment, you should try that out and appreciate that there's someone there who wants you to listen and be there with them, while it is not romantic.
>>
>>18723460
Who knows but you're a fucking spastic for wasting so much time on a woman who just uses you for self validation.
Go put your energies into a girl who'd actually appreciate and desire you instead of some cold fish.
Wake up to yourself
>>
>>18723492
cuck
>>
>>18723495
Stay virgin weeb
>>
>>18723499
nuh uh mummy is driving me to my gf's tonight
>>
>>18723489
>>18723492
>>18723494

Thank you, guys, I truly appreciate this!
>>
Speaking as a female with an extremely low self esteem level, she is 100 percent using you as an emotional prop to her ego.

Sounds like you could have a good friendship, but it needs to just be that and if that hurts then you need to stop with this. Not even to preserve your own feelings but also to stop supporting her toxic behavior.

I'm super grateful that one day one of my "friends" ethically kicked me in the teeth and taught me that I was being a dick to keep being close to someone you know has feelings for you and saying provocative things like the handsome comments and long talks.

I'm serious, you are the emotional prop she comes to everytime everything else she has craps out. Sorry op.
>>
>>18723545
Give a kind lesson to yourself, cold shoulder this girl in future, I mean a hard cold shoulder.
No explaining, no conversations and see the results. She'll send lengthy grovelling messages to you to try and find out why she's lost power.

If you continue to not respond she'll probably send you a sexy photo of herself after which you'll fuck her and see she was never worth the fuss as you'll have zero sexual chemistry with her at all.

The Chinese have an old saying which applies beautifully to such women- Want something long enough and you won't
>>
>>18723552
Pretty much this. Some girls will not be interested in a relationship with you or vice versa but still appreciate the company. It could be for any reason and that you don't know why after 3 tries and talking to her so much makes me wonder how that's possible you don't know.

Either way, if you can't appreciate the friendship and are only holding out for the hope it becomes more, you're going to be disappointed. The fact that you guys take breaks when dating others makes it seem like it's purely for her self esteem/ego.

It's not much different than a guy friend who reappears from nowhere after becoming freshly single. People are going to go back to the people they can relate to but doesn't mean they want something sexual with them.
>>
>>18723592
>It's not much different than a guy friend who reappears from nowhere after becoming freshly single. People are going to go back to the people they can relate to but doesn't mean they want something sexual with them.

I can't believe I just read this in the same sentence
>>
>>18723552
Why do you have such low self esteem, anonette?
>>
>>18723635

I was fat in middle school and high school.

A Heroic fellow in my life much like op taught me that my problem was that I wasn't happy with myself and I was using others to be happy and that is fucked up. It made me so mad but I thanked him for it, a few months later.

This was several years ago and I've since lost the weight and and I'm only a needy cunt like .02 percent of the time. But just reading op's stories, YUP that was me and enabling her is nothing but trouble.
>>
>>18723552
>>18723555
>>18723592
>>18723651

Redpill after redpill.. Thank you guys! I'm really going to take a life long break from this girl and focus on my happiness. I appreciate you guys!
>>
>>18723460
I just want them to feel my pain
>>
>>18723460
>Why do I do this to me?
>> Get introduced to out-of-state 10/10 girl
Stopped reading right there. OP you're putting females on a pedestal. Classic. Stop rating women just go ask for their number if you're interested. Ask for the date. Fuck her. You know you want to. Stop being a beta faggot. Don't take shit from any woman. Be a man.
>>
>>18723460

Been there. You're on her hook. She likes you, she appreciates you, but she doesn't want [to fuck] you and never will. Delete pictures and block contact now or suffer forever.

(I suffered intermittedly for 6 years)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.