[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Barbershop Scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Lebert.jpg (290KB, 1920x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Lebert.jpg
290KB, 1920x1282px
Can I just go from one barber/salon to the next, and walk out saying, "You fucked up, I ain't payin' you shit," soon as the haircut is over? There are so many different salons in the area, enough to each give me one haircut over the course of two to three years. I don't think they have any communication with each other. Each barber is going to think, "Does he really believe that, or is he just trying to get out of paying?" and by the time they decide how to react, I'll be gone. I wouldn't do it to black barbershops, partly out of respect, and partly out of fear.

The key to the scam is that they'll be stuck thinking, "Does he really believe that?" and that they won't want to call the cops over $10 to $20. I also doubt I would end up going to court over that amount, especially if I played stupid the whole time and insisted the service was not what i asked for.
>>
>>18723347
>Ripping off honest nigs

You RE A MASSIVE PIECE OF SHIT AND PROBABLY MEXICAN
>>
>>18723561
look at you, all racism and no reading comprehension
>>
No, it won't work. Most adult men are not such pushovers that they would let that slide. Not only do they ask you if "this looks good" like a hundred times, but yeah they do talk to each other.
>>
>>18723347
>Tell a man holding a sharp object you're not paying, try it out for me Rubes.
>>
If you want to save money on getting your hair cut, I suggest you get a set of electric hair clippers and guide combs and do it, yourself. You can get them cheap enough that if you only ever use them to cut your hair on two occasions, you still save money over paying someone to cut it.
>>
>>18723581
>they're in communication
they're friendly with each other. that doesn't mean they can put me on some sort of blacklist.

>they won't let this happen
describe how not
>>
Wtf a haircut around here is 10 dollars. If you can't afford that then ask your mom to use the shaver she shears your golden retriever with to give you a buzz cut. Otherwise don't be a cunty faggot.

I don't think there would be a huge amount of repercussions immediately, but if you start doing legitimately brain dead shitty person loser moves like that I don't see your future as being bright.
>>
>>18723595
I used to do this but now I have long hair
>>
>>18723347
First off, the very fact that you made this thread, even as a joke, means you're a cunt faggot.

Second off, most barbershops charge you a flat rate of 10~20 buckaroos, and then whether you like it or not is what you "tip".

Just cut your own hair, if you can't be man enough to approach the masculine hall of sanctity that is the barber shop.
>>
>>18723600
You really overestimate how much effort it takes to send a picture of someone's face in 2017.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.