[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1504352266900.jpg (101KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504352266900.jpg
101KB, 960x960px
I..i've got a confession to make.
A few days ago I almost raped someone.
She was distressed so I thought the sex would help (i've read somewhere about it).
At first she kissed me first and started the moves. But when we moved to bed she kind of struggled. I did not catch the message, until suddenly she cried. I stopped immediately but it was too late. (No we did not have sex. I've got my fingers inside her stockings)
I don't know how to apologize. Because words can't help it. She had a flight after, and she has not replied me since.
How do I..help her to fix it?
I've been traumatized since. And she acknowledges that her move was a mistake too. This thread might be gone. But I have nowhere to ask.
>>
Leave her alone
>>
>>18723308
I've made no contact since her reply.
It has been a few days.
>>
when she responds just apologize and hope for the best
>>
>>18723308
>>18723312

these
>>
Don't worry about it too much. Sex is confusing, if anyone stopped to explain the rules then the rules would change the next day. You didn't rape her just blew your chances and maybe hopefully learned not to be too forceful.

Also if you haven't actually apologized do it. It does help it lol.
>>
>>18723312
I did apologize.
She said she will learn from it.
But I know it does not justify my actions.
Nor can it replace the fear.

I'm leaving her alone. I'm not worthy to contact her again.
I'm really sorry for it.
It was so stupid.
>>
File: knots.jpg (118KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
knots.jpg
118KB, 1024x830px
>>18723304
I don't really know how to help you on this.
As she blocked you on everything ?
If yes, you could use a common friend. You don't really have to tell that friend the story, you could tell him/her to tell the girl that you are absolutely fucking sorry for the last time and that you deeply apologize, and you hope that she is well. Or you can give to that friend a letter for her.
>>
>>18723324
She does not block me.

And I can't tell anyone else that I almost raped someone because I don't have any acquintance that I trust enough. Not my siblings, parents and friends because they backbite me.
>>
Sounds like she consented??
>>
>>18723329
At first she kissed me near the sofa.
But then I got her to the bed instead.
It started as so. I think she consented for the kiss.

We kissed, and I was kind of lost between the struggle and what not.

I..well I got to her panties to be honest.
And she was wet..
But after she cried I realized it and stopped.
>>
>>18723337
Sounds like mixed signals. She probably wanted it and changed her mind. You can't read her fucking mind.
>>
>>18723415
That was what i'm thinking too.
But I felt so shitty afterwards.
Because I did held her down and she was crying. She feared me at the time.

Afterwards she calmed down.
And it almost feel that it was back to normal.

But then after she left she cut the messages.
Then when I asked what's wrong,
(I know it but I want her to say it, because I can apologize to it) and said I tried to rape her.

I caould not work or sleep nor eat properly since.
>>
>>18723304
There's not much you can do at this point. The ball is in her court. You have to let her take a moment to relax and get her mind together so she knows how to react. She might not even know how to feel right now, she might be confused and worried too. She's very scared of you right now and is probably having some serious mixed emotions.

Give it time. Let the dust settle. Forgive yourself, there was no harm intended, you're not an awful person, you honestly didn't know and now you know what mistakes not to make.
>>
>>18723304
You should be nicer to your grandma
>>
Op, the fact that you feel shitty about this miscommunication and aren't just like "bitch wanted it, she kissed me and her panties were wet" automatically clears you as a decent thoughtful human being.

You've both got regrets right now, don't push communication just give space.

Like others have said, if she reaches out apologize. She obviously had mixed feelings and she doesn't sound like an irrational woman and seems to understand that she miscommunicated as well.

But try to relax a little because I honestly don't think you did anything wrong as a human being.
>>
>>18723505
I'm not here to joke around.
This is serious.

>>18723524
How long should I give her space?

And no, she is not irrational. Perhaps she is more logical even than me.

I was insensitive.
But the part when I held her down, it was really a mistake.
I acknowledge that.
It was a shame.
>>
>>18723538
What now you're dripping with concern and regret?
>>
>>18723542
It is part of my problem.
Yes, I do feel shitty.
But this is not about helping myself.
>>
Leave her alone forever a d learn from your mistakes. Force isn't alright unless consensual.

Also I see you at first said you only out your fingers in her stockings, next you apparently stick your hand in he panties. What you did was fucked up man. Leave her alone. Move on and learn.
>>
>>18723538

Personally I would wait like 3 more days or something and then abjectly apologize and acknowledge you were wrong but confused and then leave her alone. But if you just wait longer I'm willing to bet she will come to you about it.
>>
>>18723719
Because I wanted to check.

But you are right. I was wrong.
And I'll leave her alone.

Also for everyone, i appreciate it.
I will leave her.

I had apologized. And that's all.

At this point, contacting her would not the best way either.
>>
>>18723453
Why would you forcefully hold her down? Thats fucking scary.
>>
>>18723778
Sorry.

That's usually how we often have sex.
And we even had it in the few hours before.

That's why I did not catch her message at first.

Op here, I'll leave now
Thank you for the advice

I'll let this thread die now
>>
Send her a message that says something like "hey, I feel really awful about what happened the other day, and I'd like a chance to talk in person" and suggest a public place to meet. Then just b urself. Just a bit less rapey this time.
>>
>>18723505
Kek

Fuck off OP this anon killed your bait
>>
>>18723861
Ah yes, let's plant the idea in her mind something awful happened to her. Great idea.
>he says it was awful, I must be raped then

OP should just act normal, like nothing happened
>>
>>18723304
need more details before I can make a proper judgement
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.