[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here suffer from Candida? has anyone tried this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Anyone here suffer from Candida?

has anyone tried this?
>>
I've struggled for years, tried many things, experienced many Herx reactions. I've never heard of this stuff though.I want to know how it works.
>>
Water fasting or cayenne/garlic drink

Water fast needs to be at least more than 3 days
>>
Don't fucking do it. There's a cheap solution that doesn't require a prescription. I have had recurrent Candida since I was 17 (7 years), the EASIEST way to make it stop is to do TWO things.

>1. Purchase Lactobacillus Acidophilus with a 100 million count dietary supplement.
This is a good one for less than $10.00 USD. https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Bounty-Probiotic-Acidophilus-Tablets/dp/B000GG7QKK/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1505455194&sr=1-5&keywords=lactobacillus+acidophilus

Take TWO pills once or twice a day, every single day for at least 2 weeks.

This will clear up what's causing the issue at the source.

>2. If the symptoms need to be treated, look for an antifungal cream/ointment that contains 1% clotrimazole.
This is a good one: https://www.amazon.com/Clotrimazole-Generic-Lotrimin-Anti-Fungal-Cream/dp/B00EXPYK4K/ref=sr_1_14_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1505455493&sr=8-14&keywords=clotrimazole

Let me stress, I have recurrent Candida because I lack an internal balance in "good" and "bad" cultures. I am not talking out of my ass. I'm speaking from personal experience and what doctors have told me. Also, just because I have it as recurrent, doesn't mean you will, so don't freak the fuck out.
>>
>>18723759
>
These 3 things never worked for me and were a waste of time.
>>
>>18723834
If its recurrent how do you treat it?
>>
>>18723745
>Herx reactions
Noooo! Herx reactions can help if the issue is mild, like it's someone's first time, but if you have had Candida, you need to correct the issues at the source, not just kill off the fungal cells.

Herx reactions only kill off the fungal cells, but don't guarantee remission because you're more or less hoping shit will be contained and not come back, rather than regaining a balance in the first place.
>>
>>18723847
Any references or more info? You sound like you understand this better than me.
>>
>>18723837

Sorry to hear that. water fasting works for me but i do close to three weeks each time
>>
>>18723844
>Instead of doing that shit for 2 weeks, like I suggested in my initial post, I take the pills every single day.

At first, I didn't want to admit it was recurrent, so I only took the pills consistently for a few weeks or a month, then I would stop, but then I went back to the doctor because my symptoms came back and they told me that I have to treat this as a chronic condition.

Let me warn you: treating a chronic condition isn't new to me, so it wasn't a big step to fix, but if you're someone who has Candida, it's recurrent and you don't have any other medical issues, adjusting is going to upset you. Get over it, treat your problem and live more comfortably.

>Anyway, because I continue to take Lactobacillus Acidophilus on a regular basis, my body has the balance that it needs and I don't experience the symptoms. I'm not cured because it IS chronic, but I don't have to deal with any of that shit.
>>
>>18723852
http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/herxheimer.html
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199608013350503#t=article --this one applies to the herx, but wasn't applied to Candida
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0065216404550116 -- reference but you'd have to pay to read it - don't do that

The whole idea of getting rid of this is get your body to do what it's trying to do. Everything in us is a balance: ph, water intake, water outtake, nutrition, sleep, etc. when it gets fucked up there is a quick temp. fix, but this doesn't tell your body to start making the cultures its lacking.

The herx reaction is a way to try to get your body to kill things off and this will work because naturally our body wants to do this with anything foreign, it just needs a "boost". EVEN SO, the problem is in the approach of the problem. You think the problem is that you have Candida because that's what you're dealing with, right? WRONG! The problem is why you have Candida in the first place.

So why do you have it in the first place? Depending on which kind you have, that part of you doesn't have enough of the healthy cultures/bacteria in your body to fight off or balance out the "good" fungus that's in your body, so help it out by giving your body one of the cultures it already has, but needs more of, Lactobacillus Acidophilus.

>If you give your body the balance it wants, why would the Candida persist? If you have just a "first time ever" thing, then Candida is probably occurring due to hormones, antibiotics, severe STDs, glucose issues (diabetes), etc. If this is reoccuring, the Candida is persisting because it lacks what it needs.
>>
>>18723945

I can't fucking grammar, sorry senpai. Also by,
>it lacks what it needs
I'm referring to THE BODY lacking what it needs, not the Candida.
>>
>>18723949
Thank you for sharing anon
>>
>>18723240
You're supposed to have bacteria in your body.
Candida is a nutty trend that gets people to buy these stupid products.
You're a biological organism, things live inside you.
Good luck with your hypochondria.
>>
>>18724769
Don't be fucking dense. The anon never stated anything about not having bacteria in the body. They stated there is balance between the different kinds
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.