[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self sabotage and infatuation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2650.jpg (71KB, 467x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2650.jpg
71KB, 467x355px
For those of you who saw my infatuation thread last night. This is an update to that..

Girl told me today she's interested in me. She lives across the ocean. She's not closed minded to the idea of a LDR since we both have busy lives. Honestly I think that would work for me.

Problem- I ALWAYS self sabotage myself when I encounter a good opportunity. I'm excited this girl likes me, but I'm really stressed. I don't know why, but whenever a girl likes me I go into stress mode and always end it before it starts. Pic related has pretty much been me the past 8 years.
>>
>>18723132
Are u this fucking stupid? She does not like you you have something tha tshe wants.
>>
>>18723153
Not OP but why do you feel that way?
>>
>>18723153

How do you know?
>>
>>18723155
>>18723157
Why would a women what to be in a relationship with you 3000 miles away if you she didn't get a definite benefit from it?
>>
>>18723168
The benefit is being in a relationship with him? And now that I think of it, there is "something that she wants": it could be him.
>>
>>18723168
Girls love long distance relationships bro. Validation and somebody to talk to about anything without ever having to actually put out.

>inb4 girls like sex too
Sure, but on average they're a lot more interested in the validation and having somebody.
>>
>>18723168

we have a connection. We are not in a relationship right now, we both agreed that we still need to learn more about each other, and we would have to meet in person before becoming official or anything. But we both know that their is mutual interest. She seems like a very reasonable person Tbh
>>
I strongly recommend against it.
>>
>>18723189
Whatever have fun
I know for a fact this girl is going to be wanting money or something. So have fun with your lame ass long distance "relationship."

>inb4 okay me and my "girlfriend" had a "LDR" and I sent her money for a plane ticket but for some reason she hasn't been texting me for a few days
>>
>>18723198

This girl has money.

>inb4 I sent her money but haven't heard from her in a few days

I'm not dumb enough to fall for that shit. I know how catfishing works and how to avoid it
>>
>>18723206
>>>18723168 (You)
no you dont because one of the ways you avoid is by not getitng involved with women 3000 miles awa.
>>
>>18723212

Lots of people have success with that tho
>>
>>18723214
Actually I don't think that they do.
>>
>>18723216

it's not like we are about to get married.. but I do know people who have foreign wives and girlfriends
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.