[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biopsy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: PokerFace.png (23KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
PokerFace.png
23KB, 210x220px
First off, I stay in /b/ and /k/ . K isn't the place for this and I'm sure as hell not asking in b. My wife of 12 years had a mammogram followed a week later by another because they found some thing. Second mammogram couldn't disqualify possible breast cancer. We go for a biopsy in the morning. I am curious as to how long the results take to come back. I also want her to know that I am absolutely petrified with honest fear for the results. What would be the best way to let her know about this or should I just kinda play it as cool as possible until we find out more? Thank you so much.
>>
>>18722812
you can tell her you're worried with your words. with your actions you should try to maintain your cool, always.
>>
>>18722820
I have told her I'm concerned and we will deal with what comes. Honestly though, that doesn't even scratch the surface ya know.
>>
>>18722812
Don't act like you don't care but instead of telling her how scared you try to be reassuring. Because she's probably scared too and I don't think she wants to have to tell you it's going to be okay when she has cancer.
>>
That's what I've been doing. It is just a huge elephant in the room because she is a wreck right now and she keeps asking why I seem to have my shit together, when in fact, I don't. I have been letting her tell me her concerns and fears and I have just been listening. Then I tell her that I am very worried and she doesn't believe me because of "the way I am handling it".
>>
I should also mentioned that we have informed some of the family about what is going gone. Our kid is 16 Yrs old (yes, we are in our late 30's) and he just freaked out. We informed him that we have to wait on the biopsy results. That seemed to calm him down.
>>
>>18722828
there's something brewing inside me constantly that would make it satisfying to scream and break things, starting with the drywall, half of which is just the horror of existence.

so I understand what you mean
>>
>>18722812
It depends. Would it make her suffer and fear more, I you tell her your feelings ? Or would she be happy that you really empathizes with her about her situation, which can comfort her ? Only you can know, OP.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.