[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: big think.png (11KB, 121x97px) Image search: [Google]
big think.png
11KB, 121x97px
I'm catfishing this girl, started out as a meme, didn't think it'd get this far. We've been 'together' for about 5 months now. She's the most beautiful, understanding, amazing woman I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thinking of an heroing. If I tell her there's a 70% chance she'll leave me. Though she's been nothing but amazing to me, I'm terribly afraid she's grown to love the person I've portrayed myself as, not me... myself. She's also extremely emotionally fragile, she's had nothing but hurt in past relationships, I'm afraid to confess to her not only for my sake, but for hers, too. Literally my greatest fear, period, is her finding someone better than me. Her loving someone other than me. It's a big fucking hole I've dug myself into at this point, do you guys reckon there's any way out of it? Should I just swallow my pride and tell her? I want what's best for her, but at the same time I don't feel like life would be the same without her. Before she came along I didn't really have anyone. I want to fucking have her all to myself forever. I want to have a future with her. I never want to leave her. Motherfucker, I love her so fucking much. PLease. Help me the fuck out /adv/, please. Please.
>>
What did you lie about, your appearance, what you do in life, where you live?
>>
>>18722724
>Literally my greatest fear, period, is her finding someone better than me. Her loving someone other than me.
She already does you stupid nigger

If you actually care, come clean and don't expect her to be fine with it because, frankly, she didn't owe you shit even if you'd come at her honestly at first.
>>
I've been there. Met a an older woman with 3 kids who was intelligent sexy and amazing to talk to. I felt horrible lying to her so I came clean. It hurt us both but she respected me for telling the truth. I apologized and we went our seperate ways. Hopefully someone comes along that can make her happier than I ever could. She deserves it.
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (90KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.jpg
90KB, 852x480px
You can't keep lying to her forever. It be better to come clean now rather then later.
>>
Sounds rough Anon...
I'd say you probably have to pick between a lot of things here. You could:
A: Tell her the painful truth, and make it through to the next phase of this relationship (whatever that may be)

B: Continue living the lie; knowing that every day that passes the eventual and inevitable truth will be that much worse.
Now that we have the extremes out of the way, here are some better alternatives:
D: Dump her. Yeah. I mean, there really isn't a solution here (unless you get lucky with option A) that you get to keep the girl. But, she will always remember you for who you pretended to be.

D: This is where it gets fun. You get HER to break up with you! Or you get her to like someone else! Again, you don't get to keep her, but she will be leaving on her own terms and because SHE wants to! And you will feel better not having to hurt her your self!
>>
>>18722724
What weren't you honest about
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.