[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I Like this Guy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I would really like some fucking advice on this
I like this guy
>Note that I know that this guy is into other dudes.
But what I'm worried about is this
He is in love with my best friend.
He asked her out and she said she will think about it.
Its been over 1 week and she doesnt have a real answer yet. And I just really want to be with him.
Advise?
>>
Make your best friend make an appointment and then you go instead of her as a surprise
>>
>>18722651
>he is in love with someone else
My advice is to appreciate his friendship and come to terms with the fact that he is romantically involved with someone else.
>>
>>18722661
Yeah but he also has mentioned how he has had feelings for me too. Thats what I'm caught up on
>>
>>18722672
That comolicates things, but only slightly. He asked her out and not you, so she seems to be his priority.
>>
>>18722651
>Im a female with autism and this manslut is fucking everyone in sight
cool story
>>
>>18722744
I'm man but close
>>
>>18722672
>Yeah but he also has mentioned how he has had feelings for me too
anon you're being coaxed into a pump and dump bimbo i see on the streets everyday when i drive to work

take the impure decision of interfering if you'd like, it would only result in roastie hell
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.